突出d囉= ="
摺吧啦
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2005-8-2 11:04 PM:

突出d囉= ="
同埋型d
變成咁
真陰公
施斯今年的目標----最少20球~

Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse has vowed to win over his critics this season after setting himself a personal Premiership goal target of at least 20 goals as the Reds go all out to win the title.
The French international became Liverpool's most expensive signing ever last summer when Gerard Houllier agreed a deal to bring the Auxerre striker to Anfield but Cisse struggled to live up to the considerable hype even before breaking his leg at Ewood Park in October.

After a remarkable return from injury towards the tail end of last season however, Cisse is adamant that this will be his year and if pre-season training reports are anything to go by, it's hard to doubt him.

"I did even better than last year, which just goes to show what great work we did with the doctors who helped me recover," Cisse says of the sprinting tests which confirmed him as the faster player on the club's books. "It was so important to me to do so well because after the injury that was one of the things I worried about most, getting back that acceleration. But in the tests I was the one who jumped the highest and ran the fastest. No one at Liverpool can beat me! Djibril is back!"

While no one has ever doubted his speed, more than a few fans have expressed doubts about whether his ability to find the net can match his pace. A return of just five goals from 24 games did little to win over fans that expected more from a player hailed one of the most lethal strikers in Europe.

Rather than duck the criticism however, Cisse intends to face it head on this season.

"At first, I admit it was difficult," he says of his struggle to adjust to the pace of the Premiership. "Most foreign players need a bit of time to adapt when they arrive in England. I had never played with Milan Baros before, so it's only normal that it takes a bit of time to settle in and get to know each other's game. But I felt that I just as I was getting into my stride and getting used to things on the field, the injury came along and struck me down.

"I can take criticism, all the time it's fair. People pay their money to come to the stadium and they expect you to give your best. The thing is, I have to put my talents to the best use. I have to use my pace at the right time. Yes, sometimes I wave my arms around and complain I didn't get the ball when and where I wanted it but that's just my way of dealing with things. Thierry Henry does the same, showing his frustration. Sometimes people confuse that with some kind of superiority complex, when nothing could be further from the truth. I'm just always wound up when I'm out there on the field. I live for my football and I'm desperate to do my best. That's just the way I am and the way I express myself but people who've played alongside me over the years will vouch for the fact that I've always been a team man.

"This season, you're going to see another Liverpool and people will see another Djibril Cisse. I'm ready now. This is going to be my season. After all I went through last season, it's only normal for me to want to pay everyone back. I owe so much. The club was always behind me, always believed in me, even when I was seriously injured. I owe it to all my friends and to all the fans who were there for me.

"I have made a lot of progress since my Auxerre days, but there's still plenty to come. I think my left foot is better now and I'm better in the air too but I've still got some way to go - I'm not yet at Thierry Henry's level. I've set myself a target. I've got to score at least 20 goals in the Premier League this season. That's achievable. I needed that first year to adjust and the team needed it too. From here on in, things are going to get better and better. I see only happiness ahead."
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。