<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖

賓尼迪斯表示已排除了帶回奧雲返往晏菲路的可能性

Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez has ruled out bringing Michael Owen back to Anfield.

The England international striker has only spent one season with Real Madrid, but is being tipped to return to The Premiership following the captures of Julio Baptista and Robinho.

Owen remains a firm favourite among Reds' supporters, although Benitez has stated bolstering his striking options is not a priority.

The Spanish tactician is happy with the ammunition on his disposal, but is looking to provide cover for defenders Sami Hyypia and Jamie Carragher.

"We have a lot of strikers now, who I am happy with, and, for me, the most important thing at the moment is to protect Sami Hyypia and Jamie Carragher," explained Benitez. "They cannot play 50 games each season.

"We are looking for a centre back and not a centre forward.

"We are not thinking about centre forwards now.

"We have some ideas can read a lot of names in the press but I prefer not to talk about names, only to talk about names afterwards.

Benitez commented briefly on the situations regarding Real Madrid's Luis Figo and Reds striker Milan Baros.

"Figo is training with Real Madrid and that means he is available," he added. "We don't have news about Milan, he is one of our players - some clubs are interested in the player but he is our player at this moment.

"I am happy with Milan. We have never said we want to sell the player. We are waiting because some clubs are interested."

變成咁
真陰公
下星期初會有 Press Conference

此消息由一名 gold member 提供
真定假就由大家自己判斷

西班牙既傳媒得到通知下星期初利記會有記招
利記今個星期尾會確定最少有一名新球員加盟
報料者無提供係咩球員
不過佢話有o的西班牙傳媒同一份葡萄牙報章
報導佐治安達迪

已經 through 佢既 agent & english solicitor
同利記傾掂左個人條件
佢會係今個星期做體測而轉會費係 10m 歐羅
另外葡萄牙報章亦講到呢單交易可以更易說服費高o黎利記 ?

利記既董事局已經大致上 ban 左巴士去拖肥既可能性
維拉對巴士依然有興趣, 不過維拉出唔起超過 5m 既價錢
紐卡素對巴士都有興趣, 不過未曾正式 bid 過巴士
報料者仲講話呢一兩日 mirror / daily star
會報導利華古遜會對巴士有興趣喎

另外曼聯同利記對奧雲都好有興趣, 謝記好想奧雲番o黎
雙方面都唔想引起 biding war 所以都出左對奧雲無興趣既聲明
利記既問題係無錢去買另外一個前鋒球員
皇馬考慮緊利記既外借既建議, 不過皇馬要利記先俾 2m
變成咁
真陰公
加西亞讓出 10 號球衣 ???

由 The Informer 提供既消息:

利記詢問加西亞會否放棄佢穿緊既 10 號球衣
會否讓件 10 號出o黎俾可能會加盟利記既新球員
The Informer 無講新球員係邊個...
奧雲係皇馬穿 11 號
而利記既 11 號都吉左出o黎
The Informer 話利記想奧雲穿番 10 號既原因
係可以清走好多之前印左 10 奧雲既 products
暫時係甘多了...
變成咁
真陰公
咦/.........幅相仲有史米沙既

PS....新開張支持支持
一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund

費倫巴治前鋒安歷卡表示加盟利物浦比紐卡素好

ANELKA WOULD LOVE TO RETURN TO ANFIELD
KOP Talk 31 July 2005

Fenerbahce striker Nicolas Anelka has revealed that he would prefer to play for Liverpool rather than Newcastle.

Newcastle boss Graeme Souness has offered 4.75 million for the French hitman who wants a move to the north east. The controversial player is keen to play for the Toon Army but admits if Liverpool came in for him, he'd definitely sign for them.

Anelka said: "Fenerbahce is a nice club but I would like to play in the Premier League again. I never wanted to leave. I'd hoped that the new manager at Liverpool would have taken me in but the planned return fell through.

"Newcastle is a big club with passionate fans but I love Merseyside. I would obviously agree to Liverpool if they wanted me but at Newcastle I am sure they will welcome me to the area and make me happy like Liverpool fans did."
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-3 12:53 AM:
咦/.........幅相仲有史米沙既

PS....新開張支持支持
舊年ge=.=
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-3 12:54 AM:
ANELKA WOULD LOVE TO RETURN TO ANFI...
return????佢打過利記????
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-3 12:57 AM:

return????佢打過利記????
ya~~
借過
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-3 12:58 AM:

ya~~
借過
佢返利記......希望係大家利人既感染下可以回復佢自己應有既水準
佢係一個尚算年青既人
我真係唔希望有一d有能力打得好既人能力又被埋沒
或是自己自甘墮落.................
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-3 01:00 AM:

佢返利記......希望係大家利人既感...
anelka點都好過巴士
技術一定,有個人能力
不過脾氣同行為就................
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。