返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by autod at 2007-7-5 01:09 AM:
轉自 [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/spo...
文仙尼+joaquin/哥利斯馬就fit晒
希望紅軍今年作客成績好D,有份爭吓聯賽錦標
Originally posted by Fung2004 at 2007-7-5 01:42 AM:

文仙尼+joaquin/哥利斯馬就fit晒
Quaresma.. 好似就黎會去馬體會了... ~16M

In Copa America, Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano scores a good goal at 79 mins. for Argentina today. Argentina win Paraguay 1-0.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gxnp_mascherano-10-vs-paraguay

再見辛頓!利記又少一隻翼!

辛頓通過體測便可以正式加盟馬賽

Zenden makes Marseille move completed his free transfer to Marseille.

The midfielder was released by Liverpool at the end of last season and he has now agreed a two-year deal with the French Ligue 1 side after completing a medical.

A statement on Marseille's official website said: "Midfielder Boudewijn Zenden is a Marseille player.

"The Holland international this afternoon joined Marseille for two years.

"The man nicknamed 'Bolo' will wear number 10."

Zenden, who has also had spells at Barcelona and Chelsea, joined Liverpool from Middlesbrough on a free transfer in 2005.

However, a combination of inconsistent form and repeated injury problems limited the the Dutchman to just 14 Premiership starts in his two years on Merseyside.

Marseille, who finished second to runaway leaders Lyon in France last year, are hopeful the 30-year-old will help fill the midfield role of Franck Ribery who left the club at the end of the season for Bayern Munich.

Marseille sports director Jose Anigo is delighted to have secured the experienced Zenden ahead of the new season.

"It is a great coup for us," Anigo told Marseille's official website.

"He is the player that is going to give the team the balance we need.

"He is the ideal player for us with the international standing that a Champions League side must have.

"He has a great experience and speaks French, I think he is a winner who loves to communicate the culture of the victory."
新10號仔

ANDRIY VORONIN: THE FIRST INTERVIEW

The Reds' new number 10 speaks to Liverpoolfc.tv about his decision to leave Germany after 12 years, his role at Anfield and his first impressions of the club.  
We first heard of your move to Liverpool at the start of this year – how does it feel to finally be here?  

It feels very good, of course. I am pleased to be here finally. I am very excited to be at a new club, and especially one where all the players and staff are so friendly. I've noticed how the atmosphere here is really good. The club is helping me and my girlfriend find somewhere to live. I'm currently living in a hotel but hopefully that'll change in the next few days.

You've played in Germany since you were a teenager, why was now the right time to move to England?  

After being in Germany for 12 years I felt it was time for a change, and then even more so when the offer came in from Liverpool. It's such a famous and big club – one of the most famous in the world. You can't resist an offer like that. The task in front of Liverpool at the start of every season is to win trophies and I want to be part of that. I want to help Liverpool achieve things.

How much do you know about the club and its history?  

Some, but I don't know all of it yet. I'm learning all the time though and I will soon be up to speed.

You played at Anfield for Leverkusen back in 2005. What was your impression of the club back then?  

I will never forget that night, even though my team didn't perform as well as we could. Even for an opposition player, the supporters and the atmosphere in that stadium were unforgettable, and definitely the thing I remember most from that match. The Liverpool fans are world famous, and though this was not the only reason I decided to join this club, it was certainly one of the main reasons. I can't wait to play at Anfield in a red shirt.

What has Rafa told you about your role here?  

As a striker, of course the main task for me is to score goals. That is my role.

How confident are you about forcing your way into the first team and becoming a success in English football?  

I am confident. If I wasn't confident, I would not have made the decision to come here. I feel I can adapt and be a success in the English game.

You've had your first training session at Melwood – how did you find that?  

It was only a light training session yesterday, but I'm looking forward to getting started properly. The past two days I have been busy undergoing various tests here at Melwood.

How much are you looking forward to playing with the likes of Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso?  

It is a pleasure to play with such world-class players, but they are only two of the players at the club. Obviously they are two of the best players in Europe, and it's very important for a striker to play with such great players. It makes it easy for strikers if there are top players playing behind them in midfield.

Have you been told when you are going to make your debut?

No, but I hope it will be against Crewe on July 14. That's when it will probably be.

(BBC News) 比拿美轉投韋斯咸

Thanks for your contribution for Liverpool, Craig. YNWA ......

BBC -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... ham_utd/6270944.stm

韋斯咸官網 -- http://www.whufc.com/articles/article.php?page_id=9271

West Ham finalise Bellamy switch

West Ham have completed the signing of striker Craig Bellamy from Liverpool for a club record £7.5m.
The 27-year-old Wales captain has signed a five-year contract.

Bellamy spent just one season at Liverpool and has left the Anfield club after their summer signings of forwards Fernando Torres and Andriy Voronin.

The ex-Norwich, Coventry and Newcastle striker had joined Liverpool from Blackburn for £6m and scored nine goals in 42 appearances.

More to follow.

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-7-10 at 04:52 PM ]

(BBC News) 施斯轉投馬賽

來季同辛頓繼續做隊友了, YNWA ......

BBC -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... verpool/6254338.stm

Cisse seals switch to Marseille

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed French striker Djibril Cisse has joined Marseille on a permanent basis for a fee of around £6m.
The 25-year-old spent last season on loan at the Stade Velodrome.

West Ham, Bolton and Portsmouth had also been chasing Cisse, who cost Liverpool £14m in July 2004.

Cisse will link up with former team-mate Boudewijn Zenden in the south of France after the Dutchman moved there on a two-year deal last week.
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-7-10 16:42:
來季同辛頓繼續做隊友了, YNWA .........
乜野叫YNWA???
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。