Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-7-10 06:43 PM:

乜野叫YNWA???
知道KAKEI哥原來唔係LFC FANS了
Originally posted by autod at 2007-7-10 19:06:

知道KAKEI哥原來唔係LFC FANS了
我淨係知YSB
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-7-10 06:43 PM:

乜野叫YNWA???
That means You'll Never Walk Alone, you can see this slogan in the crest of Liverpool football club and The Shankly Gate. The anthem of Liverpool Football club also called You'll Never Walk Alone.      

Historical Background:

1985年於比利時希素球場舉行的歐洲盃決賽,他們的對手是祖雲達斯,比賽期間球迷互相打鬥,球場圍牆倒塌,當場壓死38名祖雲達斯球迷,歐洲足協將這次意外歸咎於利物浦球迷,並且禁止英格蘭球會參加所有歐洲比賽。祖雲達斯更在這場決賽擊敗了利物浦。

1986年杜格利殊成為球會首位球員兼領隊,他任教的第一年即替球隊奪取聯賽及足總盃雙料冠軍。於1987/88年,他們再奪聯賽冠軍,可惜在足總盃爆冷敗給溫布頓﹐未能連續兩年奪得雙料冠軍。1988/89可算是利物浦歷史以來最悲痛的一季﹔於希斯堡球場舉行的足總盃準決賽,是由利物浦和當時的勁旅諾定咸森林對壘。賽事吸引了大量球迷到場。球場爆滿,但仍有很多人無法入場,由於當時的球場很多都是不設坐位的,看台的球迷你推我撞,後排球迷的向前推,將前面的球迷壓向圍欄,有些人身手好的,攀過圍欄,逃出生天,而有些不幸的就被活生生壓死。今次慘劇,造成九十六人死亡,千多人受傷。利物浦於重賽擊敗了森林,並且於決賽面對愛華頓,激戰百二分鐘終由魯殊奠定勝局。球迷於決賽前為死難者默衷一分鐘﹐更唱起"You'll Never Walk Alone"這首會歌。

You'll Never Walk Alone 歌詞

When you walk through a storm,

Hold your head up high,

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of a storm,

There's a golden sky,

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Though your dreams be tossed and blown..

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,

And you'll never walk alone...

You'll never walk alone.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,

And you'll never walk alone...

You'll never walk alone.

簡介:
由羅渣士 (Richard Rodgers) 作曲和哈馬斯甸 (Oscar Hammerstein) 填詞創作的歌曲,原是一首在百老匯音樂劇 Carousel 中的音樂,在六十年代被樂隊 Gerry and the Pacemakers 演奏過後,成為大熱歌曲,自此無論球隊經歷高低,YNWA 一直是利物浦球迷最愛的歌曲。

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-7-10 at 08:36 PM ]
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-7-10 07:48 PM:

我淨係知YSB
YSB係乜
賴恩巴布同班拿約正式加盟利物浦, 巴布簽約 5 年, 根據利物浦官網其他報導, 班拿約簽約 至 2011 年. 賴恩巴布著 19 號, 而班拿約就著 11 號.

Ryan and Yossi, Welcome to Anfield !!!!!  

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156367070713-1324.htm

NEWS STORY
BABEL SIGNS FIVE YEAR DEAL
Paul Eaton 13 July 2007  

Liverpool have today confirmed the signing of Ryan Babel on a five year contract.  

The 20 year old Dutch international agreed the terms of his move from Ajax yesterday and will be officially unveiled as a Liverpool player alongside fellow new boy Yossi Benayoun this afternoon.

"I was in Aruba at the end of last week when I was told to start thinking about Liverpool because a move could happen," Babel said. "I have met Rafael Benítez and my conversation with him was the moment I knew the deal would get done.

"He is like the ideal father-in-law. He has a lot of football knowhow and he told me that I would be challenging with six other players for four positions. I have a good feeling about things.

"I met Dirk Kuyt at training, who I knew from the national team. At that moment he did not feel like a rival but I suppose that is what will happen.

"It was very important how the coach spoke to me, how I would fit in his team. After that conversation I knew it was the right decision."

Babel will wear the number 19 shirt at Anfield with Benayoun taking over the number 11 jersey.

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-7-14 at 12:53 AM ]
0707_babel2_text.jpg
0707_babel4_text.jpg
0707_babel7_text.jpg
0707_babel8_text.jpg
0707_babel9_text.jpg
0707_benayoun_text.jpg

(官網) 新球衣號碼

11 班拿約
19 巴布
26 卡臣
17   艾比路亞 (2 號轉 17 號)

咁邊個會著 2 號呢 .... ?  

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156368070713-1354.htm

NEWS STORY
NEW SQUAD NUMBERS CONFIRMED
Paul Eaton 13 July 2007  
Liverpool have today allocated squad numbers to new signings Yossi Benayoun and Ryan Babel.  
Israeli star Benayoun will wear the number 11 shirt vacated by Mark Gonzalez while former Ajax starlet Babel has been given the number 19 jersey.

Alvaro Arbeloa will switch from number 2 to number 17 for the coming season while the returning Scott Carson will be number 26.

(icLiverpool News) 軒斯誓要加盟利物浦, 不惜與曼聯對簿公堂

嘩 ...... 似乎軒斯好想來利物浦咁喎 ...... 但是 ...... 點解呢??

icLiverpool -- http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co. ... 0061-name_page.html

Gabriel Heinze: See you in court, Fergie Jul 20 2007
by Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

GABRIEL HEINZE will take his battle to join Liverpool from Manchester United to court.

Sir Alex Ferguson stated yesterday there was no way he would sell the 29-year-old to Liverpool.

However, United will have no choice if Heinze has a get-out clause, and now the defender is preparing to begin legal proceedings demanding his sale.

It’s been widely publicised in recent days Heinze has a letter signed by United chief executive David Gill allowing him to join any club which bids £6m – a valuation Liverpool are prepared to meet.

Despite their protests, it’s understood United did not have the foresight to add the phrase ‘except for Liverpool’ in this document.

Heinze’s representatives are confident of a swift court hearing forcing United to accept a £6m offer made by all interested clubs, including Liverpool.

The Anfield club made a formal bid for the defender which was rejected, but will now take a back seat and watch developments closely over the next few weeks.

Manager Rafa Benitez will want a new left back in his squad before the start of the season.

The capture of Heinze would represent a major coup for Benitez and, given Ferguson’s opposition to the move, would also inflict psychological torment on the United boss.

What’s clear is no matter how much Ferguson claims it won’t happen, the final decision is out of his hands.

Robbie Fowler has turned down Sydney FC, whose chief executive George Perry said: “We’re bitterly disappointed but we respect his decision.”

(BBC News) 科拿加盟卡迪夫城

佢先後拒絕加盟李斯特城及 FC 悉尼, 選擇同卡迪夫城簽約兩年.
加油呀, 期待日後仍可以見到你既風采! You are still our legend, the GOD of Anfield, the GOD of liverpool! YNWA.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... ff_city/6281850.stm

Fowler agrees to sign for Cardiff

Robbie Fowler has agreed to join Cardiff on a two-year contract.
The 32-year-old striker was released by Liverpool at the end of last season
and has rejected moves to Leicester City and Sydney FC in Australia's
A-League.

Fowler will be re-united with Cardiff chairman Peter Ridsdale, who was in
charge at Leeds when he signed from Liverpool for £11m in November 2001.

He is expected to be officially unveiled at a news conference in Cardiff
early next week.

Sydney FC had hoped to lure Fowler, and chief executive George Perry said:
"We're bitterly disappointed but we're satisfied we did everything we could
to persuade Robbie to come.

"Robbie was tremendously impressed by what he saw in Sydney but he's chosen
to go elsewhere."

Fowler travelled to Sydney for talks and admitted he had been hugely
impressed with the set-up.

The former England striker's representative George Scott said: "He was
incredibly impressed with them and the city. The only thing against them is
that Robbie is a Premiership player and he is used to Premiership money.

"The Premiership is unique in terms of the crazy money it generates and
there is nothing in the world that replicates it, not even Spain. That money
is well beyond Sydney and the Australian league and we know that.

"It is really a battle between money and quality of life and believe me,
quality of life counts for a lot of money. All the money in the world is not
going to buy your family's happiness."

Cardiff chairman Peter Ridsdale was quoted on Liverpool's website as saying:
"We have offered an attractive package and are hopeful Robbie will decide to
come.

"Obviously I know Robbie from his days at Leeds and he's an outstanding
finisher and outstanding footballer."

Fowler made his Liverpool debut as an 18-year-old in 1993, scoring 171 goals
in 330 games before joining Leeds for £11m in 2001 and then Manchester City
for £6m in 2003.

Fowler returned for a second spell at Anfield in January 2006, although his
starting appearances were limited.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。