預備組贏左冠軍

北部冠軍利記
對南部預備組冠軍維拉

贏三比零
入球球員Nemeth、Brouwer、Lucas

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N159854080507-2136.htm
RESERVES CROWNED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
Paul Hassall at Anfield 07 May 2008

Liverpool Reserves have been crowned National Champions after powering to a resounding victory over Aston Villa in an entertaining play-off final at Anfield.
Gary Ablett's men produced the type of performance typical of their all-conquering campaign, combining attractive, flowing football with some gutsy, determined defending to clinch a 3-0 win courtesy of goals from Krisztian Nemeth, Jordy Brouwer and Lucas Leiva.

It caps a remarkable season for the Reds' second string, who can now add the national title to both the Dallas Cup and the Northern Division championship, to complete what is a superb cup treble.

On a rare sun-drenched evening at Anfield, it was Villa who settled the quicker of the two sides, but for all their good approach play Liverpool manufactured the game's first real moment of note when Krisztian Nemeth's cute back heel was deflected away by the last-ditch boot of Isaiah Osbourne, to deny Lucas a clear run at goal.

The Brazilian was in the side in place of the injured Jay Spearing and provided some South American rhythm at the centre of the park against Kevin McDonald's experienced Villa outfit that included first-teamers such as Stuart Taylor, Wayne Routledge, Shaun Maloney and Marlon Harewood.

In truth, the visitors enjoyed the majority of the possession throughout an entertaining first-half and went close through Chris Herd's 20-yard snap shot before the hosts took the lead courtesy of a familiar marksmen.

The lively Nabil El Zhar ran at the heart of the Villa defence and fed a neat ball through to Jordy Brouwer who in turn laid an instant flick to Nemeth on the right, with the Hungarian showing great composure to flash a shot from just inside the penalty area into the far corner to give Liverpool the perfect start.

It was a magnificent team goal and all the more fitting that the yellow-booted forward was the man on target, having been irrepressible in front of goal throughout a superb season with the reserves.

It gave the Reds the lift they needed and El Zhar drilled a long range strike over the cross bar before Jordy Brouwer wasted a great chance to double the home side's advantage on 24 minutes.

Ryan Flynn showed great determination to outpace his marker and fire in a dangerous cross from the left and although no one was on hand to finish off his superb wing play, El Zhar took up the baton on the far right and surged beyond Nathan Baker before cutting the ball back to Brouwer who side-footed a weak effort straight at Taylor from eight yards out.

However, it was as good as it got for the Reds in the first period and Villa began to dominate the proceedings as they pushed forward in search of the equaliser.

The first opportunity for the visitors to level fell to Marlon Harwood, who had already scored at Anfield during a 2-2 draw against Rafael Benitez's senior side earlier in the season, and he will feel he should have repeated that feat on 26 minutes, after lashing a fierce 25-yard strike just over Peter Gulacsi's crossbar.

The pace of Routledge was a cause for concern for Gary Ablett's men throughout the match and just seconds later Villa had carved Liverpool open down the right once again, but this time Herd somehow contrived to hit the post from 10 yards out after Harwood and Moloney combined to put him clear.

The Reds continued to look a threat on the counter-attack but it was the away side who again went closest to scoring prior to the interval when Mikel San Jose reacted brilliantly to clear Maloney's stabbed effort off the line after Gulacsi had dropped Routledge's right-wing cross.

It was a similar story after the break too, but Villa's fortune in front of goal continued to desert them as proved on 57 minutes when Moustapha Salifou saw his long range volley crash back off the crossbar with Gulacsi well beaten.

El Zhar and Nemeth offered some brief respite for the Reds rearguard with the former seeing his run and shot well blocked before the latter stung the fingertips of Taylor with a rasping 25-yard drive.

With both sides creating a series of good openings, something had to give, and after Maloney wasted a glorious chance to pull the Villains level, Liverpool struck the killer blow on 66 minutes.

Emiliano Insua won the ball deep in Villa territory allowing Nemeth to seize on the loose ball and play in Brouwer, who raced into the penalty area before hammering the ball, low into the bottom left-hand corner to send the Kop into raptures.

It was a strike that seemed to deflate the away side and on 76 minutes the Reds wrapped up victory when substitute Daniel Pacheco's delightfully disguised pass sent Lucas clear and the Brazilian made no mistake to ensure the 7,580 supporters packed into Anfield went home happy.

Liverpool Reserves: Gulacsi, Darby, Insua, San Jose, Huth, Plessis, El Zhar (Simon 86), Lucas, Brouwer (Pacheco 73), Nemeth (Lindfield 80), Flynn. Unused subs: Bouzanis, Kelly, Simon.

Aston Villa Reserves: Taylor, Lund (Bannan 74), Baker (Delfouneso 46), Osbourne, Clark, Lowry, Salifou, Routledge, Harewood, Herd, Maloney (Albrighton 77). Unused subs: Bevan, Collins.

Liverpoolfc.tv man of the match: Krisztian Nemeth. A classy forward who once again showed his promise with a superb goal and a clever assist.

Premier Reserves League Final, Wednesday 7th May, 2008, Anfield

衫身仲有特別對賽繡字添.

Nemeth scores, 1 - 0

恭喜王子打破雲佬外援首季最多入球記錄.

李.森美回歸利記

好野, 李.森美回歸利記, 取代ALEX MILLER.
WELCOME BACK SAMMY, LONG TIME NO SEE!

SAMMY'S DELIGHT AT ANFIELD RETURN  

former Reds midfielder has signed in for a third spell with the Reds as a replacement for Alex Miller, who left to begin a managerial career last week.

After spells with the England management team and Bolton Wanderers, Lee is now thrilled to be back with the club he served so loyally as both a player and a coach.

"I've been away for a while but everyone knows what this club means to me and it's a great pleasure to be back," he told Liverpoolfc.tv.

"When a club the size of Liverpool comes in for you and when a manager of the magnitude of Rafael Benitez wants you then you can't say no. When I found out they were interested in me I was really thrilled.

"After the sabbatical I've had I just wish the season was starting tomorrow, but the players have had a long, difficult and demanding season and they need to get away and get their batteries recharged.

"I've been around Melwood this morning and seen a lot of old faces but a lot of new faces as well. I've shook hands with everyone and introduced myself. There are some great people here and I can't wait to get working with them. It's so nice to be back."   

Lee arrived back at Anfield after a disappointing spell as manager of Bolton Wanderers - but despite his career at the Reebok Stadium not panning out as he would have wished, he has no regrets about his time as a number one.

"I was very honoured and privileged to be given the position as Bolton manager. The pride and the honour I felt to be their manager was only outweighed by the sheer disappointment that it didn't go well," he said.

"I have to say the Bolton fans were fantastic towards me. I haven't had the chance to say that before but I want to thank them. Even when results weren't going well they were very supportive towards me and, most importantly, to the players."

But now he's back at the club he has supported since he was a boy, Sammy is keen to play his part in helping the Reds in their quest to win more silverware.

"I think the club has made great progress over the last few years and they were so close to having a great season this time around," he added. "Hopefully we can keep improving and get to where we all want."
BENITEZ WELCOMES LEE ADDITION

Rafael Benitez has welcomed the addition of former Reds midfielder Sammy Lee to his backroom staff.  

The Liverpool boss admitted it was a positive step to appoint the ex-Bolton boss as his assistant manager and identified his passion and experience as the key factors in his decision to bring him back to Melwood.

"We are very pleased to have brought Sammy back to Liverpool because he is someone who knows the club really well," said Benitez.

"He also knows about the passion of the club and about the standards that we set here so that will make it much easier for him to settle into his new role.

"But we have not brought Sammy back simply because he used to play for the club and used to work here as a coach.

"He is a very experienced and very well respected coach in his own right and his reputation in football made him the stand out candidate when we knew we were looking for a new member of our coaching staff.

"He will add something different to what we already have and it will be good to work with him.

"I already have a good relationship with him and I will be looking to build on that in the weeks and months to come."

托利斯:我心很痛 四川人永遠不會獨行

托利斯:我心很痛 四川人永遠不會獨行

托雷斯舉起“川人永遠不會獨行”的牌子

搜狐体育讯 北京时间5月19日,为了准备欧洲杯,西班牙国家队9号托雷斯匆匆赶回西班牙。虽然西班牙国家队事务繁多,主帅阿拉贡内斯还专门和利物浦前锋进行了两个小时的谈话,但是英超本赛季最佳外援,也是英超历史上最杰出的外援之一的托雷斯已经从各方面知道今天是中国的哀悼日,他专门抽出时间,脱下红色的国家队战报,换上白色衬衣,以一名红军战士的名义,以西班牙国家队球员的名义,与中国人民一同凭吊四川地震死亡的生命。

托雷斯作为搜狐体育欧洲杯11人星团的成员,希望通过搜狐网向全中国的球迷表达他的慰问,对四川地震中死难的中国人表达他的哀悼。托雷斯说:“我在英国就一直密切关注着中国地震和中国人民抗震救灾的消息,我为死难者感到难过,也为那些奋不顾身在灾区实施救援的勇士们感到由衷的钦佩。上海之行(2006年夏天,托雷斯与马德里竞技一起访华)让我有幸认识了这个伟大的国家和伟大的球迷,此时此刻,我唯一想说的就是:我和你们在一起,我愿意和所有中国朋友一起分担痛苦和悲伤。”

在接受採訪時,托雷斯舉起了“川人永遠不會獨行”的標語牌,他表情肅穆,用他一直所信仰的“You will never walk alone”向死難者致哀,向勇敢奮鬥在賑災第一線的四川人民致敬!

托雷斯為受難者莊嚴祈禱

托雷斯補充說:“我從電視裏看到很多受難的學生和孩子,我已經通知我的經紀公司,希望他們能拿出一個捐助的計畫。”一直以來主辦“羅納爾多,齊達內和他們的朋友”慈善大賽的經紀公司也開始研究,在中國本土或境外舉辦一場世界明星聯隊比賽的計畫。所有收入都將捐獻。托雷斯對此表示,他將不在乎任何假期和其他因素,無條件參加這一比賽。

在此,利物浦中文資訊和全體利迷感謝費爾南多•托雷斯為四川災區的人們帶來的祝福和祈禱,並再次為死難者默哀,向第一線的救援者致敬!
Proud of you, Torres.
Sichuan citizens, YNWA.
Originally posted by michaelyip.com at 2008-5-20 07:23 PM:

Proud of you, Torres.
Sichuan citizens, YNWA.
名人ge學習對象~
man utd~~~CARRICK

Cyndi Wang
Originally posted by michaelyip.com at 20-5-2008 19:23:

Proud of you, Torres.
Sichuan citizens, YNWA.
Very nice...
Change it to the topic...

利物浦羅致多蒙特右閘菲臘迪根

利物浦宣佈成功免費羅致德甲多蒙特右閘菲臘迪根, 於 7 月 1 日正式加盟. 於瑞士班霸巴素利出道, 本身有一名孖生兄弟既菲臘迪根, 現年 25 歲, 係現役瑞士國腳, 將代表瑞士出戰歐國盃決賽周.

菲臘迪根資料 -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Degen

迪根兄弟官網 -- http://www.degendegen.com/

利物浦官網 -- http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N159977080520-0812.htm

NEWS STORY
SWISS STAR TO SIGN FOR REDS
Paul Eaton 20 May 2008  

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed that Swiss international defender Philipp Degen will sign a contract with the club on July 1.

The right sided full-back - who will represent his country at this summer's European Championships - is out of contract with Borussia Dortmund this summer and has opted to begin a new career on Merseyside from next season.

Degen, 25, spent four seasons in his homeland with FC Basel before his move to the Bundesliga and will provide competition for Steve Finnan and Alvaro Arbeloa in the right-back role at Anfield.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez said: "Philipp is still young but has gained great experience from playing in the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund and on the international stage with Switzerland. He also played in the Champions League during his time with Basel and so is used to top level football.

"He is an offensive player with great energy and a winning mentality. His strength is going forward and I am confident he will be prove to be a quality addition to our squad."

He added: "Sometimes you can find these players on the market. When you find a player like him who costs no money it means you can use money for improving other parts of the squad.

"He is a good signing, a player of potential, who can help us improve in the wide areas."

Looking ahead to the move, Degen said: "When I received the offer from Liverpool, there was no doubt I would accept it. They are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I am looking forward to the challenge of establishing myself there and playing in the best league there is."

[ Last edited by terencey on 2008-5-21 at 12:53 AM ]
philipp-degen-190508-02.jpg
philipp-degen-190508-06.jpg
You'll Never Walk Alone
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。