<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
轉自 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... verpool/6270944.stm

Benitez hints at exit for Bellamy

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has placed a major doubt over striker Craig Bellamy's future at the club.

Benitez has added Fernando Torres to his squad and now has five strikers with Bellamy, Peter Crouch, Dirk Kuyt and fellow new signing Andriy Voronin.

Asked, at the unveiling of Torres, if he was happy the player was at the club and part of his plans, Benitez said: "Are you talking about Torres?"

Told Bellamy was the subject, he said: "I'm really happy with Torres here."

He added: "We have some clubs asking about Bellamy and it's a possibility.

"He knows my idea. He is our player at the moment and we will see what happens in the future.

"It is clear we have new players here and then it could be more difficult for some of the players.

"The only thing I can say is that Crouch will be staying with us. I have said to Crouch that he must fight for his position and he will stay with us."

Striker Djibril Cisse is already close to the exit door as he is set to be sold to Marseille.

Benitez played down a move for Manchester United left-back Gabriel Heinze and instead insisted he was trying to sign new wingers.

The Reds boss believes he needs to add to the signing of Torres to help his side challenge for the Premiership title.

"It is clear we need to improve to be contenders. You will ask if we can fight for the title with Torres. I think we need something more," he said.

"It is clear we will improve with Fernando but if we can find other players good enough I think we will have better balance.

"When you talk about the Premier League you talk about nine months and you need a big squad.

"We have some names. We are especially looking for wingers."

希望利記快d買到好既翼
Originally posted by Fung2004 at 2007-7-5 01:42 AM:

文仙尼+joaquin/哥利斯馬就fit晒
Quaresma.. 好似就黎會去馬體會了... ~16M
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-7-10 06:43 PM:

乜野叫YNWA???
知道KAKEI哥原來唔係LFC FANS了
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2007-7-10 07:48 PM:

我淨係知YSB
YSB係乜
Liverpool @ HK

Liverpool 簽名會 @ HK (24/7)

Originally posted by eqhigh at 2007-7-25 07:38 PM:

印中文好樣衰
你睇"謝生"皺哂眉頭就知啦
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。