返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-7-9 03:43 PM:

當然係放走班唔肯踼既球星啦(借走...
好似諗得好簡單咁=.=

ac成班老人兵喇
仲外借,不如賣左佢賺番d $$唔好
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-7-9 03:45 PM:

到時會唔會在皇馬見倒:杜林+簡拿華路+蘇金寶+尼斯達+烏化奴斯同時效力呢??哈哈!!
杜林都講左話會留

如果祖記真係降落乙/丙既話
會會係歷史上最大名氣既乙/丙球隊
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-7-9 03:37 PM:

今年簡拿華路fit到,肯定係世界第一!!!
係囉
how about nesta??
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-7-9 03:40 PM:

接受記者訪問時仲話要將C.朗撕開
我覺得係假law

朗尼會會玩到咁串=,=
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Real Madrid to sign Juve's Cannavaro and Emerson

Real Madrid on Wednesday night announced they had agreed a fee with Juventus to take Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson to the Bernabeu.

The duo are currently on holiday but it is believed they have negotiated two-year deals with further one-year options.

Local radio reported that the fee for the pair would be in the region of 20 million euros (£13.7million).

A statement on the Madrid website read: 'Real Madrid can confirm it has reached an agreement with Juventus over the signing of Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson.

'The agreement was finalised this Wednesday evening in Turin by sporting director Predrag Mijatovic.

'The players are currently on holiday and will be presented at the Bernabeu after signing their respective contracts.'

The arrivals of Cannavaro, 32, and Emerson, 30, represent a significant coup for Madrid as the pair were coveted by several other high-profile European teams.

They are the first acquisitions under new president Ramon Calderon, who came to power earlier this month, and means they link up once more with coach Fabio Capello who left Juve for Madrid on July 5.

Italy captain Cannavaro, who led the Azzurri to the World Cup title in Germany this summer, and Emerson, who played for Brazil at the tournament, leave a club in turmoil.

Juve are having to sell some of their big-name players after being heavily punished for their role in the Italian match-fixing scandal.

The Bianconeri will start next season in Serie B and with a 30-point deficit, effectively meaning they will spend at least two seasons outside the top flight.

Juve's loss is Madrid's gain as they have snared two players who will boost their notoriously fragile back-line.

Cannavaro was the outstanding defender at the World Cup while Emerson's best position is patrolling in front of the back four.

Madrid have not won a trophy in three years and have watched arch-rivals Barcelona claim the last two Primera Liga titles.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-8-17 06:29 PM:
曼聯fans club追緊上黎呀
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
突然之間好唔想rm對曼聯-.-

希望唔好喇...
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-8-25 07:19 PM:

乜16強有機會對到咩
係咪e組既出線隊伍對f組??

定係再抽
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
onathan Woodgate has confirmed that he is on his way back to England.

The Real Madrid ace has been told by the Spanish giants that they want him to get regular first team football and he is ready to seal a switch back to The Premiership in the coming days.

Real have accepted at least one loan offer, as skysports.com can confirm that Middlesbrough have indeed made a move for the Teesside-born player.

Former club Newcastle also appear to be keen, while Arsenal are also being strongly linked to make a move - but Liverpool ruled themselves out of the running on Friday.

Woodgate himself has accepted the fact he will be spending next season in The Premiership.

"I am going away to play on loan for a year, in the next few hours I will know which team I will be playing for," he said.

"All the English that want me I like, and it will be a positive thing for me to return to England.

"I need to play games in order to prove I am strong and that I am totally recovered from injury, but here [Spain] it is hard to get continuity.

"It is better that I have one season playing in England and in one year I will return to Madrid and demonstrate that I am good football player."

Injuries have limited Woodgate to just nine league starts since his move £13.5 million from Newcastle in 2004.

Real still see a future for Woodgate but they want him to prove his fitness - although reports are suggesting that they will look to seal a deal for Roma star Cristian Chivu of Roma.

Chivu could arrive to help bolster Real's squad whilst Woodgate is away and then in 12 months the Englishman could compete for a place in Fabio Capello's squad.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『我們的班拿貝』

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。