Originally posted by donald15 at 2006-8-27 02:31 AM:

皇馬缺水
推碧咸出去搵囉
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-8-27 02:33 AM:

推碧咸出去搵囉
碧咸依家都缺水
佢話比麥卡倫飛起左損失慘重
以上為設計對白
onathan Woodgate has confirmed that he is on his way back to England.

The Real Madrid ace has been told by the Spanish giants that they want him to get regular first team football and he is ready to seal a switch back to The Premiership in the coming days.

Real have accepted at least one loan offer, as skysports.com can confirm that Middlesbrough have indeed made a move for the Teesside-born player.

Former club Newcastle also appear to be keen, while Arsenal are also being strongly linked to make a move - but Liverpool ruled themselves out of the running on Friday.

Woodgate himself has accepted the fact he will be spending next season in The Premiership.

"I am going away to play on loan for a year, in the next few hours I will know which team I will be playing for," he said.

"All the English that want me I like, and it will be a positive thing for me to return to England.

"I need to play games in order to prove I am strong and that I am totally recovered from injury, but here [Spain] it is hard to get continuity.

"It is better that I have one season playing in England and in one year I will return to Madrid and demonstrate that I am good football player."

Injuries have limited Woodgate to just nine league starts since his move £13.5 million from Newcastle in 2004.

Real still see a future for Woodgate but they want him to prove his fitness - although reports are suggesting that they will look to seal a deal for Roma star Cristian Chivu of Roma.

Chivu could arrive to help bolster Real's squad whilst Woodgate is away and then in 12 months the Englishman could compete for a place in Fabio Capello's squad.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by donald15 at 2006-8-27 02:35 AM:

碧咸依家都缺水
佢話比麥卡倫飛起左損失慘重
以上為設計對白
殺鬼左麥卡倫囉
以上為本人狂想
=,=Joaquin仲未過華西架-.-?
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-8-27 02:56 AM:
=,=Joaquin仲未過華西架-.-?
過左啦下話=3="
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2006-8-27 02:56 AM:
=,=Joaquin仲未過華西架-.-?
係貝迪斯既後備
好似話價錢未傾掂
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-8-27 03:02 AM:

過左啦下話=3="
俾人fake了==

我要睇雙翼齊飛
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
仲以為過左檔添=3="
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『我們的班拿貝』

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。