<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ■愛華頓~葛迪遜公園討論區■
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by CHECSS at 2006-2-3 02:48 PM:

you know la
究竟咩事?!
Big Dunc charged by FA for violent conduct
Everton striker Duncan Ferguson has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association following an incident during the Premiership encounter with Wigan on Tuesday.

Ferguson is already facing a three-match ban after being sent off by referee Mike Dean for punching Latics defender Paul Scharner in the stomach during the 1-1 draw.

However, it has now transpired that Dean missed Ferguson shoving his hand into the face of Pascal Chimbonda immediately after the Scharner incident.

Dean has informed the FA that, had he witnessed the incident, which occurred before he red-carded the striker, it would have warranted a dismissal on its own.

The FA have decided to act and have given Ferguson until 6pm tomorrow to respond.

If the forward contests the charge the case will be heard a week tomorrow.

However, if he is found guilty, an additional three-match suspension seems certain which will rule him out of action until either the Premiership encounter with Fulham on March 11 or against Aston Villa seven days later, depending on Everton's FA Cup replay at Chelsea
Everton's Ferguson charged with violent conductReuters

LONDON -- Everton's Duncan Ferguson has been charged with violent conduct by the FA for striking Wigan Athletic's Pascal Chimbonda in Tuesday's Premier League match.

The incident at the JJB Stadium occurred immediately after another altercation between Ferguson and Wigan's Paul Scharner for which the Everton Scottish forward was sent off.

"The FA has viewed video evidence of the unseemly aftermath and they have charged Ferguson with striking Pascal Chimbonda," Everton said on their website on Thursday.

Ferguson already faces a three-match ban for his straight red card during the 1-1 draw and that punishment could be doubled after the violent conduct charge.

Everton secretary David Harrison said: "If Duncan is found guilty of this latest charge then his period of suspension has the potential to be increased from three matches to six.

"We have until 6 p.m. [England time] on Friday to decide what course of action to take. The options open to Duncan are that we can admit the charge or he can deny it," he told the club's website.

"If it is the latter, then the football club can present a case to the Football Association."

Ferguson will already miss the Premier League matches at home to Manchester City, at Chelsea and against Blackburn Rovers at Goodison Park.

The FA said on its website that his case would be heard by a Disciplinary Commission on
Final - The JJB Stadium  Attendance: 21,731  

Wigan 1 - 1 Everton

Paul Scharner (45)
   David Thompson (og 9)

Two see red in JJB drawPA

Red mist descended on the JJB Stadium as an explosive encounter saw both sides finish the game with 10 men.
GaryMPrior/GettyImages
David Thompson sends Tony Hibbert flying

Everton striker Duncan Ferguson had only been on the field seven minutes when he was shown a straight red card by referee Mike Dean for punching Paul Scharner in the stomach.

Three minutes later Wigan striker Jason Roberts was also given his marching orders for elbowing David Weir in the face.

Roberts faces a three-match suspension but will not miss the Carling Cup final, providing Spurs bring forward a Premiership fixture.

• Roberts escapes Carling Cup final ban

The game at White Hart Lane is currently scheduled for February 25, the weekend Wigan head to the Millennium Stadium.

But with both teams out of the FA Cup it is almost certain to now be played on February 18, the weekend of the fifth round.

It is not the first time Ferguson has been involved in such controversy, and Roberts is also starting to earn himself a reputation.

He was fortunate not be sent off at West Ham in December and later charged by the Football Association with violent conduct for a similar incident involving James Collins.

It was a remarkable end to a game which started 15 minutes late due to an accident on the M58, the main route carrying Everton supporters to the JJB Stadium from Merseyside.

Paul Jewell's side lacked fire from the off while Everton, in light of their recent resurgence of four successive wins coming into this game, appeared a side on the up.

They were quicker to the punch for an opening half hour by the end of which they were a goal to the good, although it should have been more.

Their ninth-minute opener was somewhat fortuitous, with influential midfielder Tim Cahill - in the side after serving a one-match ban - latching onto a long goal-kick from the restored Richard Wright.

The Australian proceeded to twist and turn his way into a shooting position on the edge of the area, eventually unleashing a drive which ricocheted off the covering Stephane Henchoz.

As David Thompson challenged Leon Osman for the loose ball, the new Latics star, who scored on his debut 10 days ago in a 3-2 win at Middlesbrough, made it an unwanted two in two games by prodding an own goal past the stranded Mike Pollitt.

Five minutes later Everton came close to making it 2-0 with the Wigan defence caught napping following a short free-kick from Mikel Arteta to Osman.

Osman's pull back found an unmarked James McFadden for a near-post flick that Pollitt superbly beat away at point-blank range.

At that stage it was nearly all Everton, with a linesman's flag then denying them a second as an offside Cahill bundled home a McFadden shot tipped away by Pollitt.

Moyes' side appeared in little danger of relinquishing the advantage as Wigan were struggling to create anything of note, with their sporadic attacks foundering on a seemingly-resilient rearguard.

But after an offside flag denied Roberts - the striker applying a cool finish to a through ball from Scharner - it was the Austrian who found the equaliser.

It was all too easy for Wigan, with Henchoz delivering a raking ball down the right wing for Pascal Chimbonda after a Thompson free-kick had cannoned off the wall.

The Frenchman headed the ball on into the six-yard box where Scharner sidefooted past Wright for his second goal for the club following a #2million move from Brann Bergen earlier this month.

That gave Wigan the impetus to take the game to Everton after the break, yet all credit to the Toffees for withstanding the pressure applied.

Pollitt had to be at full stretch to tip away a drive from Arteta soon after the restart but from then on it was primarily all Wigan.

They were unable to find a winner however, with another Roberts effort ruled out for a push on Alan Stubbs.

• Roberts escapes Carling Cup final ban

Wigan manager Paul Jewell has warned star striker Jason Roberts he could still miss the Carling Cup final.

The third game of his ban would have been the Carling Cup final with Manchester United at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on February 26.

The Latics were originally due to play Tottenham at White Hart Lane in a Premiership fixture that weekend.

However, with both Spurs and Wigan out of the FA Cup, their game will now be arranged for the fifth-round weekend on February 18 - with that encounter due to complete Roberts' suspension.

But Jewell has warned there is no guarantee his side's 13-goal leading scorer will go straight back into the team to face United.

'I didn't see the first incident (involving Ferguson) so I can't comment on that,' said Jewell. 'But if somebody as big and as strong as Jason wants to elbow you, you don't get up.

'I have seen it and his elbow was high, but I think it's more silly than malicious. He is not a malicious type of player, although he does play with his hands in the air sometimes.

'Yet it could cost him a place in the cup final and how tragic would that be. What I am saying is what happens if someone comes in and scores a hat-trick in each game between now and then?

'No one player in this club is guaranteed their place.'

Everton boss David Moyes, meanwhile, could offer no defence for Ferguson's moment of madness.

The hot-headed striker had only been on the field seven minutes following his arrival as a substitute when he became involved in a brief war of words with Scharner.

The Austria international gently shoved Ferguson away, and the former Scotland star replied with a right hook to the stomach that felled the midfielder.

'I cannot defend it,' stated Moyes. 'He let us down and he knows it. I didn't get a clear view at the time. Everybody was running out of the box and we (Moyes and his coaching staff) had turned away.

'I spoke to Chris Hutchings (Wigan assistant manager) and we thought that two players had run into each other, but I have had a chance to see it since.

'I have spoken to Duncan and told him I cannot defend what he did. I was disappointed in him.'

Jewell added: 'I would rather talk about us coming back, after a poor first half, and nicking a point. That was a big point for us because Everton were better than us in all departments in that first half.

'They outran us, outfought us, outplayed us, and if I had been David at half-time then I would have been sick going into the break at 1-1 because we were never in the game.

'While I am disappointed we have lost one of our key players, I am happy we have got something out of the game after not playing well.'

At least Everton managed to extend their unbeaten league run to five matches, following four previous wins, yet Moyes was still left frustrated.

'I thought, in the first half, we played well enough at times,' said Moyes 'We never gave Wigan any opportunities until late on, and then their goal came from a stupid free-kick.

'Instead of us being 1-0 up at the break, we went in one each, and that only adds to the frustration.'
Originally posted by CHECSS at 2006-2-3 02:51 PM:

15 are very bad ar (many many thing)
例如?
2月 3日 星期五 13:56 更新

足球-英格蘭足總任命三人委員會,負責尋找接替埃里克森帥位人選

路透倫敦電---英格蘭足總(FA)周四任命一個三人小組,開始啟動安排英格蘭主帥埃里克森(艾歷臣)後繼人選的工作。

FA在其官方網站中表示,執行長巴威克(Brian Barwick)、國際委員會主席懷特(Noel White)和副主席理查森(Dave Richards)將在下周討論這一事宜。

三人將向FA主席杰夫湯普森(Geoff Thompson)進行匯報,FA將於2月27日舉行董事會議。
Originally posted by CHECSS at 2006-2-3 02:53 PM:

155220 盜用131313 account 黎投自己張相票
151515 tell many lie to me and Sister C
they two always 洗板 at 26FUN and always 呃Post at 頑童俱樂部
1ST:131313?????
2ND:SISTER C????
3ND:洗板 at 26FUN and always 呃Post at 頑童俱樂部 - AGREE~!!!!
紐卡素怒炒桑拿士

【明報專訊】紐卡素周三作客0:3大敗給曼城後,宣布辭退領隊桑拿士。紐卡素季初以高價收購前鋒奧雲及中場盧基,但戰績持續低落,現已跌至第15位的降班邊緣。桑拿士在2004年9月接替前領隊卜比笠臣,但上任後未能帶來任何錦標。紐卡素暫時未公布繼任人選。

做得好!
已經不只一次了!

泰利犯手球逃過一劫

【明報專訊】至於英格蘭另一位中堅泰利,在率領榜首的車路士作客1﹕1賽和阿士東維拉一仗中曾施展「上帝之手」,猶幸逃過球證法眼未有被判罰極刑,否則球隊有可能1分不保。領隊摩連奴承認泰利犯下天條,但同時炮轟球證未有給予車路士12碼。

車路士憑快翼洛賓於上半場14分鐘禁區內抽射破網先開紀錄,但落後的維拉傾力反撲,最終由前鋒勞基摩亞在77分鐘扳成平手。車路士繼上一輪聯賽對查爾頓及足總盃作客對愛華頓後,一周內第3次與對手握手言和。

摩連奴轟球證漏判極刑

今季已不止一次犯手球卻沒有被判罰極刑的泰利,此役33分鐘又用手擋出巴利的傳球,只是球證史泰利斯沒有判罰﹔另外,維拉後衛森姆亦於80分鐘禁區內侵犯洛賓,球證同樣視若無睹。摩連奴怒轟球證執法欠水準﹕「我寧願球證吹罰泰利手球,然後再就森姆的犯規給予我們12碼。史泰利斯應該學懂在足球比賽中沒有『補償』的存在,如果他在上半場犯了錯,下半場更應打醒12分精神。」
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ■愛華頓~葛迪遜公園討論區■

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。