<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◢ 新世代黑馬★韋根 ◣
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by wer at 2005-8-23 02:27 PM:

無可能羅致
有嫁~!!

Break News

Skoko Begins Wigan Adventure

Australian midfield ace Josip Skoko is officially starting life as a Wigan Athletic player.

The 28 year old, who's made 40 appearances for Australia, finally arrived in the country last night (Monday 23rd August), flying into Manchester airport.

The former Hajdjuk Split and Racing Genk star is training with his new team mates for the first time this morning.

Skoko has signed a two-year contract with Latics and is now in line to make his debut against Sunderland at the weekend.

He had hoped to have featured against Charlton but hopes were dashed when the British embassy refused to issue the work permit to him in the Netherlands while he was at the Socceroo training camp.

Skoko has been forced to travel to Croatia to pick up the permit and then head to Turkey to clear things at previous club Genclerbirligi before arriving in England.

Club officials at Wigan Athletic have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to sort out the work permit and visa.

Football Secretary Stuart Hayton said: "Josip (Skoko) is the first Wigan Athletic player ever to require a work permit so it's been an interesting experience getting to grips with that process. It's been a steep learning curve for us but I'm delighted we've managed to sort out all the difficulties and secure a very talented player for the club. I would also like to express my thanks to the Wigan MP Neil Turner and David Davis from the FA, both of whom gave us great help during the visa application process."

On behalf of everyone at Wigan Athletic, a big G-DAY to Josip Skoko as he begins life as a Wigan Athletic player!

Now's the time,Italy.

Jewell Confirms Approach For Stars

Jewell Confirms Approach For Stars

Wigan Athletic boss Paul Jewell has confirmed he's made bids for three players in the last couple of days.

However, the Latics chief believes the deals are now unlikely to come off and has moved on to new targets.

Wigan Athletic have had bids rejected in the last 48 hours for Norwich City's Dean Ashton, Fatih Tekke from Turkish side Trabzonspor and Dean Windass from Bradford City.

Paul Jewell said: "The money is not burning a hole in my pocket. Far from it, the work going on behind the scenes to sign new players is frantic and tireless. We are pursuing new targets and working through a list.

"To put supporters in the picture we made an offer for Dean Windass yesterday (Wednesday 24th August) but I don't think that will happen now. Dean would have been a great player to have in our squad, but I can understand Bradford not wanting to see their best player and I can understand Dean wanting to stay where he's guaranteed to play every week. Norwich have told us Dean Ashton is not for sale at any price, we made one bid of £5 million for him. As for Tekke, that was another substantial bid but his club don't need to sell and don't want to sell. I got the impression they would get in too much trouble with their fans if they let him leave, so that one isn't going to happen.

"I have got a couple of deals on the go as we speak (Thursday 25th August) but I'm not going to name names as it could put the deals in jeopardy. Let's put it this way, I wouldn't be spending any time at home this weekend."

Paul Jewell also spoke of the difficulties of working within the transfer window for the first time.

He said: "This is a new situation for us to be in, it comes with progressing so quickly I guess. I know the clock is ticking to the 31st of August and I'm aware we need to strengthen ahead of that. To be honest I'm not a big fan of the transfer window, in fact I'd quite like to throw a brick through it at the moment.

"Chasing players abroad adds it's difficulties and I can tell you I've covered some miles in the past few weeks. We've been to Norway, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany and other far flung places. We should get Alan Whicker on board."

The Wigan Athletic chief also emphasised the courage and commitment the club has shown to competing in the Premiership with the bids that have been made.

Paul Jewell said: "The Chairman has shown throughout the summer he is prepared to put his hand in his pocket to get the players I want. Every bid I have made, many of which haven't come out in the press by the way, has been serious and the money we have offered to both clubs and players has been serious. Anyone who questions our commitment clearly has no idea about what goes on here."

將會購入三名新人......已經去左好多度找........大約係甘

加油呀 !827 Wigan|-|Sunderland

[ Last edited by adamjacky123 on 2005-8-26 at 02:31 PM ]
Now's the time,Italy.

Wigan Athletic vs Sunderland

A Jason Roberts penalty in the first minute helped Latics secure their first win in the Premiership.

This match was seen as a chance for either Latics or Sunderland to get their first points of the season, and was also seen by some quarters as a relegation six-pointer despite the fact it is still August.

Striker Lee McCulloch was passed fit to enable Paul Jewell to have two strikers up front in attack, but new signing Josip Skoko was not named in the squad.

The match couldn't have started any better for Latics, when a penalty was awarded by referee Steve Bennett within fifteen seconds when Jason Roberts was tripped by Gary Breen. The Grenedan international coolly slotted the ball past 'keeper Kelvin Davis into the bottom corner of the net to give Latics their first goal of the Premiership season.

But Sunderland piled the pressure on immediately and they saw an inswinging Dean Whitehead corner cleared away by Arjan De Zeeuw to defuse any danger of a Sunderland equaliser.

In the 21st minute, Jimmy Bullard tested Kelvin Davis with a long range shot from thirty yards, before the Black Cats went on the counter attack and Mike Pollitt was called into action to divert a Jon Stead shot out for a corner.

Ten minutes later, and Latics went close to doubling their lead. Leighton Baines' cross from the left flank was perfect for Frenchman Pascal Chimbonda, and the former Bastia player nodded the ball just over the bar from six yards.

Sunderland almost got back on level terms with only five minutes before the interval when Dean Whitehead's low drive from just outside the box gave Latics fans a fright, but Pollitt was equal to it and made the save.

Half-Time: Latics 1 - 0 Sunderland

It didn't take long after the restart for Latics to show their intent on getting all three points to kick-start our season in the top flight. Ryan Taylor's cross in the 48th minute was met by Jimmy Bullard, who headed the ball towards the far post, but it was cleared by Black Cat's skipper Gary Breen.

In the 60th minute, former Cardiff midfielder Graham Kavanagh tried to catch Kelvin Davis by surprise with a long range dipping volley, but the former Ipswich shot stopper easily got hold of the ball.

Moments later, Jon Stead had a glorious opportunity to equalise for Mick McCarthy's men as he ran into free space inside the penalty area, but Latics 'keeper Mike Pollitt did well to come out and grab the ball away from the strikers feet.

Damien Francis battled to win the ball in midfield, and the former Norwich man sent a ball through to Jason Roberts, but the striker sent the ball high over the crossbar from twenty yards.

With just under twenty minutes to go, Jason Roberts had a decent chance that could have doubled the lead. The Grenedan held the ball up well inside a packed penalty area and timed his shot well which saw the ball go through Sunderland's defence, but Kelvin Davis had a good view and managed to easily save the effort.

Just minutes later, Sunderland were desperate to salvage a point for themselves too. But Dean Whitehead's corner was well cleared by Pascal Chimbonda at the far post.

Alan Mahon almost confirmed the result in spectacular fashion as his deflected long range shot from thirty yards, only to see the ball bounce off the inside of the post!

But after a tense three minutes of stoppage time, referee Steve Bennett blew his whistle to give Latics their first ever Premiership win.

Full-Time: Latics 1 - 0 Sunderland

Latics Starting Line-Up: Pollitt, Chimbonda, De Zeeuw (c), Henchoz (Jackson 86), Baines, Taylor, Bullard, Francis, McCulloch, Roberts, Kavanagh (Mahon 70).

Unused Substitutes: Walsh, McMillan, Johansson.

Latics Goalscorers: Roberts (1 pen).

Sunderland Starting Line-Up: Davis, Nosworthy, Stubbs, Breen, Arca, Whitehead, Miller, Welsh (Woods 62), Elliot, Stead (Gray 62), Le Tallec.

Unused Substitutes: Alnwick, Caldwell, Robinson.

Sunderland Goalscorers: N/A.

Referee: Steve Bennett (Kent)
Now's the time,Italy.
韋根 (主場)       1 : 0           新特蘭

羅拔斯 (2' pen)   

韋根

Michael Pollitt
Pascal Chimbonda
軒索斯
迪施奧
Leighton Baines
Ryan Taylor
Graham Kavanagh
Damien Francis
Jimmy Bullard
羅拔斯
Lee McCulloch

新特蘭

Kelvin Davis
Nyron Nosworthy
史杜夫
比連
艾卡
T米拿
拿泰歷
Dean Whitehead
Stephen Elliott
史迪
Andrew Welsh

後備名單

韋根

Stephen McMillan
Matt Jackson
Andreas Johansson
Gary Walsh
馬漢

新特蘭

Carl Robinson
Steven Caldwell
Ben Alnwick
Andy Gray
Martin Woods

-- 換人情況 --

Lee McCulloch (39')
Pascal Chimbonda (40')

黃牌
比連 (21')

-- 紅牌 --
Now's the time,Italy.

韋根贏波開齊~
Now's the time,Italy.
Originally posted by kenny9129 at 2005-8-28 12:31 AM:
Wigan....first win~~i am sure they can stay up~
多謝~!
Now's the time,Italy.

Jewell: "Every Wiganer Should Be Proud!"

Jewell: "Every Wiganer Should Be Proud!"
The Latics boss admitted he was relieved to have finally got the club its first top flight victory despite an average performance.

"Whether it was deserved or not, it doesn't really matter because against Chelsea we didn't get what we deserved. Arguably we've had a little bit of fortune, but we will take it. It was all over after twelve seconds, but then we had to defend. We didn't play well, we were edgy, but it's a big, big hurdle that we've managed to get over. We've got our first ever win in the Premiership, and every Wiganer should be proud of that. We should take stock to see how far we've come, be proud, and enjoy the night."

"Sunderland were chasing the game from the off, but the crowd were fantastic, the noise was amazing. It really does help the players."

"We set ourselves high standards and we didn't play as well as we can do, and we've only had one real striker. Lee McCulloch had to have an injection in his knee so he could play, and Graham Kavanagh is still not fully fit. There were a lot of tired legs out there, but once we scored the goal, the opposition have to come and get at you, and credit to Sunderland, they did just that."

"The whole defence has been excellent, but it was hard to play with one up front and with Jimmy [Bullard] dropping off, it's not ideal, we are short of strikers since Nathan Ellington's left so we have to try and get the best out of the situation. But having Lee McCulloch gives us that extra physical presence, power and aerial strength."

"I'm jumping on a place tomorrow to watch a game and a couple of players, so I'm not going on holiday unfortunately, but hopefully by twelve o'clock on Wednesday night, we'll have a couple of new faces in."
Now's the time,Italy.
I am wiganer,I am proud!
Now's the time,Italy.
West Bromwich 1 - 2 Latics
Jimmy Bullard scored a last gasp goal to take all three points at the Hawthorns!
Win two games in a row.
Now's the time,Italy.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◢ 新世代黑馬★韋根 ◣

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。