<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [賽前論戰] 車路士大戰阿仙奴
返回列表 回復 發帖
辛特路斯:我要報仇!!

SENDEROS: I WANT REVENGE

LONDON (ARSENAL-MANIA) - Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos has vowed to get revenge in Sunday's clash at Stamford Bridge.

Senderos played superbly in the second half of last season, forming a virtually impenetrable central defensive barrier with Kolo Touré in Sol Campbell's enforced absence.

The Swiss central defender was out-fought by Didier Drogba during Sunday's clash at the Millennium Bridge.

He learned from his mistakes and handled the physical presence of Alan Shearer against Newcastle and is determined to set things right against Chelsea and especially Drogba.

The 22-year-old defender said: "It's going to be a big game on Sunday but we will try to do our job and be concentrated.

"I will try to do my job out there and, with the help of the other players, I can be at my best. Shearer and Drogba are both very good players but defending is always a question of teamwork.

"Even last season, I didn't do everything perfectly. I always had ups and downs. That's why a player has to ask himself questions after each game and work on what he did wrong. Then you have to try to do it better next time.''

Senderos believes that Sunday's game will be different.

"It will be a totally different game. This game is the league, the other one was the Community Shield. We always try to win every game but it's different.

"It was a difficult game for both teams in Cardiff. We had the ball more than Chelsea and had more opportunities but, in the end, they scored two goals and we only scored one.''
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-20 02:42 AM:
辛特路斯:我要報仇!! [/co...
咁睇黎摩連奴唔好出杜奧巴la.....辛達路斯矛頭指向佢
一生一世支持多蒙特,Support u forever Borussia Dortmund
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-20 02:44 AM:

咁睇黎摩連奴唔好出杜奧巴la.....辛達路斯矛頭指向佢
出crespo佢都唔會易對
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-20 02:46 AM:

出crespo佢都唔會易對
一定要出基斯普
基斯普係車仔入得最靚果球就係對阿仙奴
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-20 02:48 AM:

一定要出基斯普
基斯普係車仔入得最靚果球就係對阿仙奴
haha
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-20 02:50 AM:

haha
呢場波出4-3-3,會唔會唔夠人呢........
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-20 02:51 AM:

呢場波出4-3-3,會唔會唔夠人呢........
你話chelsea???

車仔會唔夠人咩..................
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-20 02:52 AM:

你話chelsea???

車仔會唔夠人咩..................
我係講中場唔夠人
咪姐係要快打快
wa
呢場波好睇
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-20 02:54 AM:

我係講中場唔夠人
咪姐係要快打快
wa
呢場波好睇
中場
robben lampard makelele duff j.cole swp essien tiago.................................
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by night at 2005-8-20 02:56 AM:

中場
robben lampard makelele duff j.cole swp essien tiago.................................
其實swp 係咩位黎ga
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [賽前論戰] 車路士大戰阿仙奴

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。