<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » Marriage
返回列表 回復 發帖

Marriage

So if you've been going out with this person for a while... when is a good time to get married?

Specifically, would you wait for the right "financial situation"?
Of course ! You must understand almost everything was related to "money" when
you plan for marriage !
So what is the "right" financial situation?

My gf seems to want a crazy HK-style wedding, while I just want a get-together for close families and friends as well as a super honey moon trip.

Well, there're people who mortgage for a wedding.

Thing is I'll be in my late 20's when I graduate, if I decided not to go for another academic position. And alot of people in my field get married before finishing school. A phd and a post-doc will take you into the early 30's. Eventhough phd and postdoc's do get paid, the salary is not really good compare to actual professionals.

[ Last edited by westsider on 2005-8-26 at 09:25 PM ]
I suggest that you better buy a house before you get marry.
At least you got place to settle down.
The first thing to be considered is when you guys are ready.
I mean are you guys ready to live together, share everything and look after each other?
For me, marriage is just a piece of paper.
The problem would be who to marry, not when to marry.
If you have found a "right" girl, it doesn't matter when is the "right" time
唔等有錢先結都唔得啦.......

香港地無錢真係好難結婚!

好彩既話女家唔高要求都無咁慘,如果襯家高要求既,就真係有排等啦!

平平地都係可以結到婚既,但我覺得結婚始終係一件人生最大既事之一,點都唔可以求其既。
軍階: 中尉
座機: RGM-79 SP II
開始準備聯邦軍官升級試! 向大尉軍階目標努力!!
I believe that if both of you guys mean to be together, you guys will be together anyway.
Don't have to worry too much when is the "right" time to get marry.
The first thing you should care about is get a well paid job after you complete your study.
Do you agree?
Originally posted by gundamman678 at 2005-8-26 10:48 PM:
唔等有錢先結都唔得啦.......

香港...
Agree~
Originally posted by Rika at 2005-8-26 10:50 PM:
I believe that if both of you guys ...
Well.... we "live" together. I rent my own place, and she rents her own. So we just stay at one place or another together.

As for buying a house... I don't know. It's a tough call because I don't even know which country I'll settle down in. And my goal in life has never been making money, so it's kinda tough change in that way.

But when we get old, some girl just won't "risk it" for a guy who has not shown enough commitment.

So i don't know how it'll turn out.

[ Last edited by westsider on 2005-8-26 at 11:11 PM ]
just come to get marry in australia mic duk law........ it is totally different to hk, so good..........the girl need to pay for everything when they get marry, how nice........... so you can marry anytime la.............
Originally posted by gundamman678 at 2005-8-26 10:48 PM:
襯家高要求
What do they usually expect?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » Marriage

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。