<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 講下d失蹤球員 ........... ?
返回列表 回復 發帖
LONDON, May 20 - Former England and Real Madrid midfielder Steve McManaman is being released by Manchester City, the Premier League club said on Friday.

The 33-year-old, who began his career at Liverpool and won the European Cup twice with Real, will leave at the end of his contract next month, City said on their official website.

"I had a quick chat with Steve as the season ended and he is basically going away on holiday for a break from football," City manager Stuart Pearce said.

"He will decide then where his future lies from there really ... But it is not here," he told the City website.

祖迪告魯夫

Jordi Cruyff, son of Dutch legend, Johan is training at the Vetch in order to gain back fitness after an ankle operation but a transfer move for the former Manchester United player has been ruled out by the chairman, Huw Jenkins.

He told the Evening Post: "He has been training with us...but it's only to do with the fact that he is a mate of Roberto's and has had a bad ankle injury, I can certainly rule out the idea of us signing him!
"From what I understand he already has a new club lined up in Dubai and is looking forward to getting on with that."

"And besides, I don't think we could afford his wages!

Cruyff, now 30 has played for many top European sides including Ajax where he started his career as well as Premiership side, Manchester United where he joined Old Trafford for £1.3 million before spells with Celta Vigo, Alaves and Espanyol.

4.jpg

4.jpg (306.6 KB)
547 x 324 PIXEL下載

Originally posted by SEEK at 2005-10-11 16:01:

仲有車斗利同佢老豆都差幾皮~
車斗利同佢老唔係差好遠啫,但祖迪告魯夫同佢老豆就真係差天共地
咁曾踢過波爾多,AC米蘭同埋保頓的法國黑人球員巴亞 (Ibrahim Ba) 呢?
係邊呀?
Originally posted by yokoyoko at 2005-10-12 02:29 AM:
咁曾踢過波爾多,AC米蘭同埋保頓的法國黑人球員巴亞 (Ibrahim Ba) 呢?
係邊呀?
巴亞而家效力緊瑞典球隊佐加頓斯!

Ba_I_KGEA.jpg

Ba_I_KGEA.jpg (11.5 KB)
139 x 212 PIXEL下載

Originally posted by SEEK at 2005-10-10 05:17 PM:
我睇報紙話湯馬斯低薪返左羅馬,但係羅馬官網都冇佢,知唔知點解?
佢冇走過,一直喺羅馬養傷...佢自動減人工
Originally posted by iknow at 2005-10-12 08:47 AM:

佢冇走過,一直喺羅馬養傷...佢自動減人工
咁好人
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-12 10:28 AM:

咁好人
佢想留喺羅馬收山掛==
Originally posted by iknow at 2005-10-12 10:33 AM:

佢想留喺羅馬收山掛==
佢好老
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-10-12 10:36 AM:

佢好老
31~33左右...
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 講下d失蹤球員 ........... ?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。