承惠$459
古利一槌定音,巴塞西班牙超級杯首回合1-0小勝愛斯賓奴

路透巴塞羅那電---西甲冠軍巴塞隆拿周四在西班牙超級杯首回合比賽中,客場以1-0小勝國王杯得主愛斯賓奴,法國邊鋒古利攻入全場唯一進球。

當比賽進行到第44分鐘時,古利接到朗拿甸奴的妙傳後破門,奠定巴薩的勝局。不過他們在上半場始終找不到節奏,而同城對手西班牙人卻在開局階段占了上風。

古利的進球使巴薩鬆了一口氣,他們在下半場得到了擴大比分的機會,但對方門將伊拉索斯表現神勇,多次化險為夷。

雙方將在周日移師紐坎普體育場(Nou Camp),進行第二回合的較量。

官方新聞=--沙維奧拿留隊,但可能係半季...

Saviola: "I'm staying at Barça"

Argentinean forward, Javier Saviola, has decided to stay on at Barça: "The decision is mine and is a sporting decision. I give my thanks to Txiki as he has helped me"

Tonight (Thursday) at midnight the transfer window closes. Saviola, however, has taken the decision over his future: "I have taken into consideration many offers, gone over the pros and cons, but the decision is mine and I have decided to stay at the club and with great players." The Argentine assured that "I have had many very important offers that would have given me more money than here, but the sporting aspect has been decisive in my decision to stay."

Thanks to the Club

Saviola has been searching for alternatives nearly all summer but none have been able to completely satisfy him. In any case, Saviola has expressed his gratitude to the sporting director Txiki Begiristain who "has been very helpful to me. He has looked for many solutions and I have had the opportunity to be part of many clubs, for which I thank them for their interest in me, but I have decided to stay at Barça".

Aware of the difficulties that lie ahead

Saviola has recognised that he has taken a risky decision: "I know I'm not first choice, but I like a challenge. I will fight for my place and we will see if I'm capable of breaking through". Despite the problems that may lie ahead for Saviola, he is convinced that: "If I work hard I will have possibilities to play". He denies being a problem for the coach: "One of the many reasons for staying is due to the kindness shown to me by the people here, the coach is experimental and he wants to win many things. I don't believe the pressure from the fans can cause him to make a decision"

Door open until December

Saviola has decided not to leave Camp Nou, however if his situation doesnt improve by December, he hasn't ruled out leaving then. "If I don't have any possibilities to play, I have all of December to look for another club".
Originally posted by CHECSS at 2007-7-7 17:21:

打後備 lor ............... 此終 Jorquera 都差緊 d .................
C仔咁唔黎我以為你唔記得左我地呀
Originally posted by at 2007-7-8 17:59:
米列圖將加盟巴塞隆拿 08 July, 2007 ...
細米列圖

下年最想睇既球隊:巴塞,曼聯,利記同科仁
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 巴塞隆拿 - 魔鬼賽程開始!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。