<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 堅尼突離曼聯 !!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Keane leaves Man Utd

Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent, the club announced today.

PhilCole/GettyImages
Sir Alex Ferguson with his former skipper.

A statement released by the Old Trafford outfit confirmed that their long-serving captain has departed with immediate effect after it became clear that his future at the club was untenable.

The 34-year-old's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford to thrash out details of Keane's severance, completing one of the most dramatic departures Manchester United has ever known.

The announcement comes less than three weeks after Keane's amazing outburst at his team-mates during an MUTV interview so damning that it was deemed 'unbroadcastable'.

Sir Alex Ferguson was known to be furious at the timing and verocity of the personal attacks contained within the interview and publicly rebuked his skipper prior to the win over Chelsea on November 6.

Once the depth of Ferguson's feeling was known it became clear that Keane had no future at the club.

A previous offer for a testimonial in recognition of the Irishman's 12-and-a-half years at Old Trafford has been confirmed in writing but Keane will not be at the club in an official capacity if he decides to take the offer up.

'It has been a great honour and privilege to play for Manchester United for 12 years,' said Keane.

'Whilst it is a sad day for me to leave such a great club and manager I believe that the time has now come for me to move on.

'After so many years I will miss everyone at the club.'

Keane had already cast doubt over his long-term future at United earlier this season when, in a live phone-in, he said he believed that his current contract, which was due to expire at the end of this season, would be his last.

The statement astounded Ferguson and Gill who believed they had a verbal agreement in place to filter-004 the Cork-born star's future later in the year.

Almost immediately speculation surfaced that he would join Celtic in the summer, and in their official statement United have today made it clear that Keane is now free to sign 'a long-term deal with another club to enable him to secure his playing career beyond what would have been the end of his contract at United in the summer'.

While the relationship between Ferguson and Keane, which has proved to be such a bedrock of United's success down the years, has now been broken apparently beyond repair but the United manager, who breezed through this morning's media sessions without mentioning the dramatic developments about to unfold, was quick to pay tribute to Keane's contribution.

'Roy Keane has been a fantastic servant for Manchester United,' said Ferguson.

'The best midfield player in the world of his generation, he is already one of the great figures in our club's illustrious history.

'Roy has been central to the success of the club in the last 12 and a half years and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond.'

what above means is roy keane is gone now! He is not playing any more games in man u uniform ever!! i feel very sad personally

tell us how yo ufeel!
冇佢教路,smith唔知會打成點
very shocking>.<
tell me why..?
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by harvey22 at 2005-11-18 12:36 PM:
Roy Keane has sensationally left Ma...
俾你搶先報導左添!
Premier League Champions
2006-07 Man. Utd.
2005-06 Chelsea
2004-05 Chelsea
2003-04 Arsenal

堅尼突離曼聯

曼聯隊長堅尼在球會雙方達成共識下,決定離開球會。

曼聯周五發表聲明表示三十四歲的堅尼已離隊,終止了效力十二年半的生涯。

堅尼於上月球隊一比四負於米杜士堡後,在官方電視台的錄影節目中批評隊友,節目其後被抽起。

堅尼表示:「能夠在曼聯效力超過十二年是我的榮幸,期間我與不少世界級球星合作過,也能在最好的球迷面前演出。」

「不過現在是離開的時候,我會掛念球會的每一個人,在此也為領隊、球員、職員及球迷們送上祝福。」

領隊費格遜則發表聲明表示:「堅尼是那個世代最佳的中場,也是球會史上最佳球員之一。他是曼聯光輝時代的主力,我們祝福他在未來會繼續取得成功。」
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
唔捨得keane><
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-11-18 12:59 PM:
唔捨得keane><
唉!無晒曼聯皇朝既代表人物咁滯!
碧咸、畢特、尼維里、蘇斯克查(當佢冇左架啦!)、而家到堅尼!
傑斯又冇得成日出,剩番一個尼維里同史高斯!
唉!覺得自己好老呀!
Premier League Champions
2006-07 Man. Utd.
2005-06 Chelsea
2004-05 Chelsea
2003-04 Arsenal
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 05 11 09 08:59 PM:
唔捨得keane><
他會退休還是去其他球會??我難己想像他穿上其他球會的戰衣~~~
anyway~~祝福Roy~~偉大的隊長~~!!!
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2005-11-18 08:59 PM:
唔捨得keane><

永遠既曼聯隊長
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by pyliu at 05 11 09 09:03 PM:

唉!無晒曼聯皇朝既代表人物咁滯!
傑斯~~I miss him~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 堅尼突離曼聯 !!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。