<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◆CLUTCH@火箭時刻◆「歡迎各位火箭或藍球迷入場」
返回列表 回復 發帖

火箭 86 - 83 金塊

Howard殺本季新高 率火箭逆轉碎「金」

Juwan Howard今天(18日)成了火箭迷的大英雄,攻下個人本季新高最高的31分,並在第四節發動一波18比2的關鍵攻勢,帶領落後大半場的火箭最後反以86比83逆轉擊敗地主金塊。

火箭贏球,順利中止先前4連敗的窘境,戰績為34勝47敗;至於金塊方面,自從確定取得西北組龍頭且站得西區第三種子後,反而連吞三敗,尤其前兩戰平均輸分達19.5分,今天則是最多領先達16分,卻慘遭逆轉,目前戰績44勝37敗。

終場前4分22秒時DerMarr Johnson的上籃得手,讓金塊還握有81比68的兩位數優勢,不料之後金塊連7投失手且發生4次失誤,火箭趁勢在Howard獨得7分的帶領下打出18比2的攻勢,於最後19秒時追成82比83。

之後金塊又發生失誤,Howard Eisley掉球,讓Chuck Hayes快攻灌籃得手,火箭終場前13秒時正式超前比數,Marcus Camby跳投不進,Rafer Alston再幫火箭補上2罰,形成最後比數。

Alston全場為火箭貢獻17分、7籃板和7助攻,Keith Bogans贊助15分;金塊以Carmelo Anthony得22分最高,不過第四節他整節未上,似乎透露金塊也以練兵為主,Johnson和Kenyon Martin各得12分和10分,Reggie Evans摘下12籃板。
Originally posted by nashisthebestpg at 2006-4-18 12:40 PM:

哈,一話佢無驚喜,
即刻贏左金塊wo~
Howard好似聽到你講咁喎!(31分、7籃板)
不過金塊有D放水。
火箭數據評:整賽季僅20次得分過百 Bowen32次吃零蛋

90.12  火箭賽季平均得分,列NBA倒數第二位,進攻僅強於戰績聯盟倒數第一的開拓者。

91.7  火箭賽季平均失分,本項統計,他們在NBA列倒數第四,防守最好的10支球隊中,火箭、爵士和木狼未進季後賽。

33.3%  火箭三分球命中率,列聯盟倒數第四。Van Gundy 整個賽季都在叫囂,火箭的投籃有問題。

20  本賽季火箭只有20次得分超過100,只有拓荒者和木狼少於這個數。在超過100分的比賽中,火箭贏了17場。

10  這是Howard本賽季成為火箭單場得分王的場次,而在上個賽季,一共只有1次。事實証明,雖然Howard的合同的確看上去不太劃算,但是他的確是球隊在沒有姚明和McGrady時的支柱。

45.3%  這是Head從三月開始的命中率。在此之前,他平均每場命中率只有37.9%。

4  這是火箭本賽季McGrady缺陣時的勝利場次,這些勝利中,小前鋒位置上的都是Bogans。雖然Bogans的價值和McGrady不可同日而語,但是至少他是個不錯的替補。

16.7  這是Hayes每48分鐘的籃板數,在所有新秀中名列第二,全聯盟中名列第六。你很難要求一個年薪連25萬美元都不到的家伙還能再多做些什麼。

2.7  這是Alston本賽季的助攻失誤比,在聯盟中名列第18位,要高於Van Gundy十分青睞的“冷靜而很少犯錯”的公牛組織後衛Hinrich,同時也比另一位超級新星T.J.Ford強。

12.2  這是Swift作為先發時的平均得分,比替補時的8.8分要高上不少,甚至強於Howard的11.6分。無論從年齡,還是從天賦來看,Swift都應該成為火箭的主力大前鋒。

6  這是Mutombo本賽季單場籃板達到雙位數的場次,當然,這些比賽都是姚明受傷時才可能奪下的。當姚明狀態癒加成熟時,Mutombo的作用也逐漸消失。

7.9  這是Wesley平均每場的出手次數。這個數字是他除了職業生涯前兩年後的最低點,在火箭也只排在第五,比新人Wesley不過多了0.1次。同樣,他每場3.2次的命中次數,也不過比自己新秀賽季時高。火箭沒有和他續約的理由。

32  這是Bowen本賽季得分為0的場次,這意味著他有一半比賽顆粒無收。作為Van Gundy曾經引以為豪的防守專家,Bowen這個賽季的搶斷加蓋帽數字為27,僅僅是他犯規次數(81)的三分之一。

1500000  這是火箭下賽季依然要支付給C.Ward的年薪。對於必須承擔兩位頂級工資的火箭而言,150萬美元也會給工資空額帶來不小的麻煩,何況這點錢請助理教練的話,可以支付能應付三個人。

9  這是Brunson9年職業生涯的第9支球隊(還不包括他曾經兩進拓荒者),雖然有人把他封為聯盟中最勤奮的流浪球員,但他也僅僅是個流浪球員。
Originally posted by stereo at 2006-4-18 20:50:

Howard好似聽到你講咁喎!(31分、7籃板)
不過金塊有D放水。
根本是
EF小人物

Originally posted by stereo at 2006-4-19 19:36:
火箭數據評:...
火箭有很多問題,mcgrady和姚明打足全季都沒有用
EF小人物

Originally posted by wer at 2006-4-20 10:57 AM:

火箭有很多問題,mcgrady和姚明打足全季都沒有用
係lo,
係就係入到playoff,但去唔到遠..........

馬刺 89 - 87 火箭

TD休兵 馬刺照樣拆火箭

即使Tim Duncan與Tony Parker兩大戰將今天(20日)都休兵一天,但馬刺依舊在替補球員貢獻60分的火力支援下以89比87力抗火箭。

此役以替補身份出賽的Brent Barry全場8次三分長射命中4球、轟下全場最高的19分,三分球7投5中的Michael Finley得到17分,Manu Ginobili獻上11分、6助攻,Nick Van Exel有10分進帳,馬刺在最後6場賽事中取得5勝1負佳績。

火箭此役團隊投籃穩定性勝過馬刺一籌,甚至在禁區轟下42分,但馬刺全隊26次三分長射轟進12球,凌厲的遠程炮火讓馬刺一度領先多達12分。雖然火箭在比賽結束前10秒靠著菜鳥Luther Head兩罰俱中而逼近至只落後1分,但他們從此之後便未再有任何分數進帳,最後更以2分之差飲恨。

Stromile Swift奪得火箭全隊最高的18分,Head摘下17分、7籃板,Rafer Alston獻上14分、8助攻,Chuck Hayes亦有14分進帳,David Wesley得到10分。

Ready for Relaunch
Rockets acquire James, Reed by trading Howard to Minnesota

HOUSTON -- Mike James remembers thinking one thing after hearing he'd been traded from the Minnesota Timberwolves to the Houston Rockets on Thursday afternoon.

He's going to be a heck of a lot closer to home.

"I'm excited," said James, who is building a home in the Houston area. "My wife is from Houston and I'm playing in the same city that I'm calling home now. It's definitely a good feeling. I'm in a place where I want to be."

The feeling was more than mutual.

The Rockets re-acquired the veteran point guard along with reserve forward Justin Reed Thursday by trading power forward Juwan Howard to the Timberwolves.

The deal brings another ballhandler to Houston's roster and fills the team's need for more veteran depth in the backcourt.

Oh, and James is expected to provide a scoring boost.

"He's going to add scoring punch," Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said. "We're excited to have him back. He doesn't believe in luck, but he's going to wear the No. 7 like he did when he went to Detroit and won a championship. Hopefully, some of that rubs off on us even though he doesn't believe in luck."

James, 31, is a gritty veteran who can play either guard position and has shown solid shooting range. During his six-year career, the guard has averaged 11.5 points, 4.0 assists and 2.5 rebounds. He is a 38.2 percent career shooter from three-point range.

Rockets coach Rick Adelman believes James will help his club push the tempo.

"We're hoping to push the ball and create quick opportunities," Adelman said. "One of the things the team does need is someone who can break people down and get to the basket. We're going to create opportunities for that, but (James') history is doing that. He's done it against my teams before so I'm really pleased that we were able to get him. It adds another dimension to you offensively that we don't have right now."

During the 2004-05 season, James emerged as a reliable scorer off the bench for the Rockets in 27 games with the franchise. He scored in double figures 16 times and had a strong postseason by canning 46.8 percent of his shots in Houston's 2005 first round series against Dallas.

Following that season, the Rockets traded him to Toronto for Rafer Alston. James had a career season with the Raptors in 2005-06, averaging 20.3 points and knocking down 44.2 percent of his three-point attempts. The Rockets pursued James as a free agent this past summer along with several other clubs before the point guard signed with the Timberwolves.

James will be joining a franchise that went into the offseason seeking more backcourt depth. The team relied almost solely on Alston at point guard during the 2007 playoffs with the veteran logging 44.1 minutes per game in the seven-game series. With James in the mix, the two point guards will be competing for minutes in training camp.

"I just come to play basketball," James said. "I just want to play. I just want to have fun. I just want to hoop. Where ever the chips may lay, it doesn't matter. I just want to play. I'm no good sitting on the bench, but that's anybody. Guys can only show what they can do when they're in the game. I know everybody wants to play, but you can't play all 48 minutes. I'm not coach Adelman so I can't say where I'm going to wind up."

Reed, 25, will join James in Houston. The fourth-year forward, who spent past 1 1/2 seasons in Minnesota, appeared in 41 games with the Timberwolves in 2006-07. He is capable of playing both forward spots with his 6-foot-9, 240-pound frame. Reed averaged 2.6 points and 1.1 rebounds in 7.8 minutes last season.

"We had him in Boston," said Morey, who worked with the Celtics before coming to Houston. "He's really tough. He's a good individual and team defender. He has advanced in his years in the pros. He really didn't get much of a chance in Minnesota last year and he's in competition for minutes."

Howard, 34, started 38 games for the Rockets last season, but primarily provided veteran leadership off the bench. He averaged 9.7 points and 5.9 rebounds.

Just after playoff final....It's time to start up NBA season 07-08 with some tradings~~

Nice job...Finally can get rid of Howard...Some rumours have been stated T-mac + Sura+Battier trade for Kobe and Kwarme Brown~~
It seems not a good deal, isnt it...~~??
雖然alston係唔穩, 但m.james+alston好可能好似seattle o既watson+ridnour咁, 互相"惡性"競爭
當然t-mac傷左, m.james可以做backup, 但上年t-mac已經hold好多波, 而家再簽個pg返黎唔知想點 (冇記錯o既話m.james前幾年都打過rockets一年好快走左)

之前好似睇過簽埋reed係想空個位出黎簽artest, 係o既話都唔錯
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2007-6-16 22:32:
雖然alston係唔穩, 但m.james+alston...
but do Rockets have enough caps for Artest...i know his contract is like 8-9M per year....
unless they offload Battier....or some bench players like Sura, Head....if they can trade or sign one more PF...that will be Marvelous~~

PG is now better as i dont really like Alston...he's too AND-1 style....Rick Adalman doesnt llike And-1 style too much.....and M.james's scoring power is far better than Alston...so he can be the third scoring force in Rocket...not M & M anymore~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◆CLUTCH@火箭時刻◆「歡迎各位火箭或藍球迷入場」

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。