<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 戀愛??拍拖?? 第二集
返回列表 回復 發帖

戀愛??拍拖?? 第二集

http://www.26fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=145889

我同e一個女仔既關係已經完左,但係我仍然忘記唔到同佢開心既日子,雖然唔係長,但係就好深刻......
而家日日既心情都好差,腦入面有好多好多問題
戀愛??每次戀愛到左終結既時候,都會有人好唔開心,有人受傷,咁點解仲要戀愛??但係戀愛一黎到,你就一定走唔到,知唔知點解??我覺得係因為我地都俾命運操縱,我地無得選擇.....好無奈囉
但係一個無戀愛既世界又會係點??

到左而家我都仲覺得會有同佢復合既機會,但係分左手既日子我應該點面對佢,做朋友好嗎??(我係日日都會見到佢,因為我地係同班同學)

上述都係個人意見,同埋我係想講出黎,因為咁會舒服d,我表達能力有限,唔可以好巨體咁講d問題出黎,sorry...........
其實你一生人會遇到ge女仔有好多,可能你而家失去左一個,
但可能你遲D會遇到一個更加好的^^
冇左就冇左,重新來過ge機會係好細,如果真係有把握ge你可以試下,
但如果係冇可能,只係你一相情願ge話,就請你快D cut左佢.............
放太多時間係一段冇結果ge感情到,你第時會覺得後悔呢!!!!!!!!
我都試過放5年時間係一段冇結果ge感情到,最後.................
所以希望你自己諗清楚,唔好步我後塵............
"why we need love" is a very philosophical question. this is a good question to ask, but a very difficult question to answer (the reason why it is so good a question is because it is so difficult to answer). i do not have the right answer, but my personal feeling is that it is kind of intrinsic demand coming from the deepest part of everyone's heart, which we want to care about not only ourselves but also others, and want ourselves to be cared not only by myself but also by others. since we are not God, we cannot care about everyone else so much as we care about ourselves, and cannot ask everyone else to care about myself as much as me caring about myself, therefore we need to find "the other half" to meet this deepest demand. so we all have to do that, in one way or the other.

分左手既日子我應該點面對佢,做朋友好嗎?? -- of course! i know it is difficult esp when you are still loving her, but remember, both of you started by being attracted to each other by appreciating her (your) quality i.e. there must be something good in her and you that dragged both of you together, so even now you two cannot be together anymore, the quality you appreciate (and she appreciates) does not change. why not treat each other as friends? you never know what happen in the future. starting from friendship, maybe she will pick up your good things again in the future.... but of course, you should treat her as friend by now, without "planning" the day she pick you up again. if you have that kind of plans or 'expectations', this is not true friendship and you two might find it difficult to go ahead!

sorry i can't type chinese here in this computer. hope this can help you.
我同你既個案有98%相似
個女仔同班同學仲坐係隔離...........
Originally posted by kempesito at 2007-4-7 04:23 PM:
我同你既個案有98%相似
個女仔同班同學仲坐係隔離...........
哈哈,咁你真係好慘喎
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 戀愛??拍拖?? 第二集

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。