<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 好耐冇見喇.......各位幫幫忙
返回列表 回復 發帖

好耐冇見喇.......各位幫幫忙

最近我發現我鍾意左個女仔....... 我地出街時, 冇咩溝通的, 我同佢都係冇咩講o既人..... 但係我感覺好滿足......
佢有男朋友, 佢男朋友細佢2年(1990)....... 佢好似中左佢男朋友毒咁(打機由零開始, 但因為男朋友, 佢打到爆機咁滯), 我又聽閒佢同佢男朋友之間係有問題的......
可能因為我地冇咩溝通, 我唔知佢對我點, 而我對佢就連佢個fd都睇得出......仲叫我如果係就上....... 所以我覺得佢都知我對佢唔會係普通朋友.....

我自己想...... 但我唔知第一步點好~~~ 同佢好似好近, 又好似好遠咁.........
忽然好想加分...........
其實你介唔介意做第三者先..?
唔介意就上囉
但係喎..個女仔既然會為個男仔做d佢平時唔做既野..
而且你地又冇咩溝通..我睇你都幾難插到入去..
等你地溝通多左+佢地既關係差左先做野啦!!
而家你就忍下先
Hey, haven't seen you for long~ How come you come back with this kind of problem lea...
To me, I won't encourage you to start (at the moment):
1/ You don't even know how she treat you as, maybe a normal fd or something...
2/ You guys didn't communicate at all, it's hard to know the deeper side of you guys' heart
3/ The most important thing is she has a bf n addicted to him, eventhough they have problems in their relationship, but addicted is addicted, if you can't handle it right/correctly, you'll leave her a bad impression.

What I suggest you to do is:
1/ If you really like her, then she should start it with get to know more about her such as what she really likes, what she thinks n what she wants...
2/ Let her to know more about you n what is your strength, let her know what you better than her bf, n let she has a chance to choose
3/ I you want to do the 1st 2 points successfully, then 1st of all is to fix the communicaton problem between you guys. If you guys not communicate, then nothing can go further, eventhough you two can be together, then there will be lots of silent n dead air...
4/ Once the problem fixed, tell us n we'll help you go further.

It's not that I wanna say something to hurt you but just want you to have a better beginning n get everythings prepared. Coz I don't want to see you screw that up by your leak of preparation.

Goodluck my fd, hope these can help you~
一個人 可以同時 接受 唔同人追求。。。
即使 同你一起 比較難預料  會唔會再次 出現 多角關係??

成 唔 成為個別事件 就 睇下你地 緣分 夠 唔 夠
Originally posted by kalos at 2007-5-23 02:49 PM:
Hey, haven't seen you for long~ How...
she knows my strengths, and now she does something with me which she didn't....
She hasn't avoided me...
I would like to know more of us. I really wanna know wht she thinks....
But she doesn't like tell hers to others.... how can i do?!

其實我一直覺得自己唔得多過得...... 唔單止而家, 將來都未必得, 我覺得好難得到佢......
可能因為上次唔得掛.....
忽然好想加分...........
Originally posted by vv1668vv at 2007-5-23 02:55 PM:
一個人 可以同時 接受 唔同人追求。。。
即使 同你一起 比較難預料  會唔會再次 出現 多角關係??

成 唔 成為個別事件 就 睇下你地 緣分 夠 唔 夠
好玄哦
忽然好想加分...........
Originally posted by yeahchan at 2007-5-23 15:05:

好玄哦
既然覺得“玄”  何不再用心想想呢。
Originally posted by kalos at 2007-5-23 02:49 PM:
Hey, haven't seen you for long~ How...
好同意呢位講法!

沒有溝通真的好難發展的。純粹「為左鍾意而鍾意」,聽落好浪漫,其實唔可行的。因為鍾意只係一種感覺,感覺來去飄忽,一過左就玩完。如果你想同佢既關係「紮根」,就非要雙方了解不可。「一齊時感覺好好」當然很美,但好難維持,而且不知對方諗乜時,這種「一齊時感覺好好」可能只是「『你覺得』一齊時感覺好好」,而她不過是一頭霧水!當然這只是一種可能性,也許你們也真是心靈相通。不過有這個可能就即是唔肯定了。慢工出細貨呀兄弟!
Originally posted by yeahchan at 2007-5-23 17:03:

she knows my strengths, and now...
Aiya, how come you sounds exhaust b4 start ga... We are here to look for your success ga~

Be more patient la, it takes time to know about a person. Eventhough it's your best fd, you've already spent a lot of time to know him well la.

If she doesn't like to speak, then you start 1st lor, find some topic to talk with her la.

eg: Ask her if she like to watch spiderman or something. It can helps you to know what type of movies she likes.
     Talk to her about TVB's drama let you know what types of drama she likes....

Find the topics 1st n talk to her, but don't over, ok? Otherwise it becomes annoying ga~

Finally, REMEMBER to show her how caring you're. Girls like guys take care of her ga, eventhough you may not get her this time, but maybe later lea~ Remember everything takes time ga, no need to rush, ok? Be patient~

Keep reporting to us ar~ Best wishes~
Originally posted by specificness at 2007-5-23 17:26:

好同意呢位講法!
Very agree with specificness Bro's opinion, especially 慢工出細貨, that is what I just said in the above post, to do this, patient is very important ga~

Brother specificness is very good in this ga~ See how many reply posts he has in here then you'll know~ I can't really type Chinese, but he can. If you can't really understand what I'm saying, I reckon his opinion can absolutely help you~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 好耐冇見喇.......各位幫幫忙

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。