<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » A report of travelling sex HK.
返回列表 回復 發帖

A report of travelling sex HK.

http://www.worldsexguide.com/guide/Asia/Hong_Kong/index.htm
written by a British young man.

Hong Kong Travel Report Dated Added: Fri Jul 15 2005 Submitted by:
Updated
Sex141, Vacation in Hong Kong:  I spent 5 days in Hong Kong recently. I read about sex141.com and had a list of girls to visit. Here is my (5 days, 6 girls) adventure:

Day 1: Call this hotel girl, 5'6, slim, long legs, petite (tits) pink nipples, almost hairless pussy. 2:30p, Jordan. Wait outside hotel. Got call. Told to go to room 405. The girl looks younger than the pictures, she said she is 19. She told me she just arrived from China. We went on to do the business. She is the exact girl I saw on the web site.

Day 2: Went swimming in Wan Chai and visited Fuji Bld. The girl is 5'6, about 25, slim, long legs, with dark nipples. Shower, touches and the usual, bj. After swimming I felt strong and, when I do her, I kept going for quite a while. She's supposed to put on the a/c but accidentally puts on the heat. So I sweat out and end up not coming. We took a shower after. Still kept her picture as downloaded from the web site.

Day 3:  I went for a great adventure. TST Fat Lee Bld.  I waited for the girl in front of her 141 for over an hour. Having nothing to do, I survey the other neighbours. After about an hour of waiting, I call another hotel girl but she is not available. I knocked at the door of the neighbour, a tall girl with nice legs but a little overweight for me. So I said sorry and moved on.  I saw a few brothers knock on her door but did not go in. So I fantasize about having this girl (although not my type) to do together with this girl I am waiting for.  Now you might guess what type of girl I like (slim with long legs). To cut the story short, finally my dreamed girl (5'7, 20, very slim long legs, boney feet) arrived. Once I got inside, I propose to her to have two girls and she laughed. She said she has never done that before. Then she suggested to call her best friend who is another 141 downstairs. It did not take long for the other girl to arrive and I booked both of them for 2 hours. The first hour I wanted them to play with each other while I acted as a director pretending to have a camera. That was fun. I got them to do each other. It did not take long before both of them got hot and were really mastubrating each other. Both of them got extremely wet. I also took part in some of the kissing and fingering. I like to dance with them while my both hands are busy with their pussy. The second hour is combination of a 3-some. The only problem is I have to switch on and off with condom a few times. Otherwise it would have been ideal.

Day4:  I called this hotel girl in TST that I could not reach the day before. I booked 2:30p for an hour. Got the call waiting outside but have to wait because the girl was on her way. Half an hour later, I got a call again and went to room 1009.  She opened the door. WOW! 5'7, very slim with good shaped tits. We showered as usual and I went on to enjoy her service. Her legs were particularly nice. Again there was a mirror door for the closet and I played with her while watching her from the reflection in the mirror. Her last move before I came was Cowgirl and she was quite wild doing it. She was on top of me for at least 10 minutes. At the end I came and we showered together. She is as advertized in the web site.

Day5:  I went back to re-visit one of the dream girls I visited on the 3rd day on Fat Lee Bld. Spent two hours with her, mostly touch and chat. The fact that I have a bruise from the previous girl on my belly, I really am not interested to exercise too much. So at the end I had a bj and hand job while I asked the girl to stand up on the bed with her pussy on my face. She bj-ed me while I finger her pussy in my face and I came all over her slim long legs.

Check out this directory site: www.sex141.com. This directory is amazing. Pictures are kept current. All my 5 girls are exactly as advertized. It provides price details, address, phone number and even pictures of the surround street and building entrance. BTW, 141 means single girl at one premise, and therefore perfectly legal.
(Review # 12037)
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » A report of travelling sex HK.

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。