<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA News Updated (6-8)
返回列表 回復 發帖

NBA News Updated (6-8)

Former Chicago Bulls player Marcus Fizer pleaded guilty to carrying a loaded handgun during a highway traffic stop

Cleveland Cavaliers signed free agent forward Robert Traylor

Jamal Crawford has reportedly agreed to a seven-year contract worth 56 million dollars with the Chicago Bulls. The deal would likely send Crawford and forward Jerome Williams to New York in exchange for Mutombo, guard Frank Williams, forward Othella Harrington and center Cezary Trybanski

Stojakovic told Kings president of basketball operations Geoff Petrie he wants to be traded from the only NBA team he has played for

The Milwaukee Bucks signed unrestricted free agent Mike James, free agents Zendon Hamilton and center Lonnie Jones

An NBA source said the Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Chicago Bulls and Philadelphia 76ers have inquired about Tskitishvili and requesting for a trade

The Clippers are interested in unrestricted free agent Keon Clakr and plan to bring him in for a workout

The Bulls will likely pursue free agents Calbert Cheaney and Wesley Person
4.) Peja 終想走 ! Kings 不如重組把啦~
7.) 希望 Clark 唔好再傷
8.) 兩個人都冇人 hou? 不如Kings 又諗下啦
4. 唔係掛, 好地地peja 點解想走? 唔滿意kings 唔簽番divac, 定覺得球隊無實力奪標? 其實我覺得kings 好適合 peja 打, 他如果去其他球隊發揮未必比得上kings, 他0既單打能力始終唔係咁強。

他如果走左, kings 如果搵唔番一個有咁上下實力0既小前鋒, 真係需要重組。我覺得如果可以請到有離心0既 vince carter 係一個唔錯0既選擇。如果carter 首要考慮0既係球隊實力, kings 點都好過new york。

唔知而家kings 0既主管會唔會後悔呢2年不斷放走可以打小前鋒0既球員, 特別是實用0既 jim jackson, 同甚具潛力0既 g.wallace
first absent from the Olympic, then request a trade, what does he what?
how about trade Webber and keep Peja...haha
I agree...in my eyes, I think Webber is not the top PF in West...
[quotefrom="hermit"]how about trade Webber and keep Peja...haha
webber 復出之後, 狀態大不如前, 能否回復狀態實在是未知之數。而且他的職業生涯都是傷患纏身, 又有長約在身。我覺得trade走他實在唔易。

不過唔係或者我係webber fan la, 我覺得受傷之前0既webber 絕對係nba 0既頂級大前鋒, 他係02-03年都仲有平均23分,10籃板, 5個助攻 0既統計數字, 最多只係差過2名21號 KG & DUNCAN。
Yes, that is what I think, what I refer to the top PF is KG and Duncan, I think Webber should should be the third gwa, cause of his height
webber is a bit selfish.....
if he is willing to let peja for the 1st offense option....
if he is willing to pick and poll........
I dont think he will do that since that is his team.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA News Updated (6-8)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。