<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » Can somebody help me to decide wht should I do...
返回列表 回復 發帖

[愛情診療室] Can somebody help me to decide wht should I do...

met a girl for nearly two years...she is gorgeous and cute...i thought our relationship can develop further but then my best friend told me that she had a boy friend...and i had asked her before has she got a bf or not...she decline...i know that both of us had feeling...but the point is wht should i do now...she deosen't knew I notice she got a bf now...as she is still sms and phoning me...and now i reli feel like i am the third person and trying to destory a existing luv relationship which dosen't belong to me...plz can sumone give me sum advise...
Just both of you not marry, no big deal, if she is so good, you always need to prepair for an enemy, Good Luck
I think you should just ask her if she really has a boyfriend bravely by yourself....
You'd better have a fair play between you and her boyfriend.
First you should make sure if she has a boy friend.

If no, then you go ahead.

If she just decline, i think she want to develop with you.
But remember when you become her boy friend, she may tell other boys she do not has boy friend. That is the main problem.

I do not care if there is fair play, I just think you and the boy are cheated by her!
thx for the advise...but won't u guys think that the girl is a liear...and should i forgive her or not...coz i am reli sad when i know that she is cheating me...
#6,
If you asked, and she answered NO, then you can think she lied to you,
But if she did not got one at the time you ask, then why she need to tell you when she get on later, may be you are just a friend only.

Just like you Do you consider you got a GF now (her),
If yes you lied as she is not agreed yet(right?)
If no you also lied as you think your relationship is in that way.
you are thinking at the grey area now.

To confirm or to withdraw, its your choice

Don't think too much.
u're rite...but still hv no clue wht should I do...but anyway thx for ur advise...is there anyway to test how much u luv that girl?...
If you want to check if she is the one you Love?
noway,its a feeling, Some brother here can share it to every girl can you?

Logically its some chemical reaction in your brain, and it decrease in time.

At this moment you know you like her or not(at least not hate),
and she is more important to you then other girls, maybe.
and if she always in your head (there must be something)
I think thats enough.

To confirm(act) or to withdraw(leave her alone), its your choice

Don't think too much again.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » Can somebody help me to decide wht should I do...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。