[ 本帖最後由 sas 於 2009-2-2 03:54 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

支持社民連!
Freedom Forever
朋友,信不信緣, 緣聚,無論分開多遠,相識多短,會一起,緣盡,無論多努力是徒然, 順其自然吧, 明天可能真命天子才出現呢, 所以不要太過心煩,心亂,

評分次數

時間長短唔係太大問題,最緊要係有緣份!祝你好運!

評分次數

I can tell you my own experience, I had Long d with my gf for 4 years, we said we would wait each other, we did. But at last i decide to stay here in the US for further study, we broke up. Not that i am not love her or wht, i still love her very much. We break up because she doesnt want always eagering a bf beside her but I cant give her any. She decided to keep our relationship as friends. We passed through a lot during these 4 years, we know we both love each other a lot, but then, it's really hard for my gf to wait another few years again.
so we break up after all these challenges. All of my friends no matter in HK or US felt shock to our seperation because we were really a pair of very sweet couple. No one can believe it.
What i want to say is that.
If you really want to keep this relationship successfully. It's really tough. At last you may end up with the result you didnt want. As no one knows the future. Maybe she will be like me, after 5 years, she want to stay there for further study or work. It's too far away from now to say you MUST wait for her i think.
I suggest that you keep her as a very close good friend in all these years, sharing each other stuff. If she really comes back then you two get back together. THis is because i think that in all of my 4 years with my gf, our lives are very restricted, as you are in a relationship of a pair of couple. After all these years, I really notice that having our own lives is really important for a developing relationship. Many things needed to pay a lot of attention, need to get a balance in your care to her and her own development of life. Trust and honesty is really important.

I did knew few people did pass through all these Long distant challenges and get marry at last. but most of them cant last long. Start this kind of relationship need enormous tolerance, communication and understanding. For both of you it's really a tough challenge. Dont start this unless you two have the same goal and enough faith.

Good Luck, you may ask me if you have other questions, I am willing to share.

評分次數

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 異地戀...問題

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。