<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA News Updated (7-8)
返回列表 回復 發帖

NBA News Updated (7-8)

Free agent point guard Damon Jones signed with the Miami Heat. He averaged 7 pts and 5.8 asts per game for the Milwaukee Bucks last season

Lakers + Celtics Trade
Lakers --> Gary Payton + Rick Fox + 1 future 1st round pick + cash
Celtics --> Chris Mihm + Marcus Banks + Chucky Atkins + 1 future 2nd round pick

Bulls already have talked to Houston about a deal involving Eric Piatkowski

Dumars hopes that he can re-sign Darvin Ham and Lindsey Hunter soon. Also the traded of C.Williamson create some caproom for Tayshaun Prince's contract in 2005

US 76-60 Serbia & Montenegro
US:
A.Iverson - 9pts, 6ast, 4stl
S.Marbury - 4pts, 4ast
T.Duncan - 16pts, 4rebs, 2blk
L.Odom - 9pts, 3ast
R.Jefferson - 5pts
D.Wade - 4pts, 4ast
C.Boozer - 4pts, 3rebs
C.Anthony - 6pts, 7rebs
L.James - 11pts, 2rebs
S.Marion - 10pts, 8 rebs
Serbia:
V.Radmanpvic (Sonics)- 4pts, 3rebs
I.Rakocevic - 18pts, 4ast
N.Krstic (Nets) - 3pts, 4rebs
A.Pavlovic (Cavs) - 1pts, 1rebs
1.) 好......加強火力......Heat 掂呀今季....不如推Eddie 上去打 SF......
2.) Payton 慘......退休啦都係
According to NBA news, Boston's rookies are both kinda good ...Allen and Jefferson

my point of view (please give advice)

through payton is bot very good this season~~i think laker can trade more powerful player with payton.......

who is Chris Mihm  Marcus Banks ?.....
they have coorification to trade with payton ?

also Chucky Atkins  is too short...he is not high enough, may r course a lot of problem in denfence.......
In my opinions, I think Chris Mihm and Marcus Banks are solid role players and Chucky Atkins should provide the third offense options for Lakers behind Koeb and Odom.  I doubt there will be any big name players trade involve Lakers since I expect they are going to build the "Kobe Ship" now!!!

Chucky+Kobe+Odom should form a very solid back court

Banks+Rush+Butler+Grant+Mihm should be a nice 2nd lineup.

All they need for now is to strengthen the fourt cout since Vlade won't be able to play 25+ minutes.

With this lineup, Lakers is still a playoff contender.

re wai214

u say is good~~~~

but..

but .Chucky Atkins  only earn 12.o pts per game last year~~
3pt% not too high,
does him able to be the third offense options ?
i dont think so
We can take the 95'Bulls as an example.  Jordan was averaging 30+ pts, and pippen was 20+pts.  The rest of the bulls were around 10pts per games.

Now, take a look of the Lakers, I prospect Kobe will be averging 30+pts next season if he is not in jail.  And Odom should be able fill in the Pippen's role by avg 17+pts, 7 rebounds and 5-6 assists.  So, Chucky it will be good enough for Chucky to have around 10 pts and 5 assists per game.
C.Mihm can be a backup PF...
M.Banks and C.Atkins are the starting Guard in Boston b4....
Banks wasn't a starting Guard
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA News Updated (7-8)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。