<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)
返回列表 回復 發帖

Total: +75
Post9: 54/75

Post10: 60/75

Post11: 66/75

Post12: 72/75

Post13: 75/75
07/08開始左啦...
快d開新post la...

http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com
Hey brightlee & all brothers,

Sorry to inform u guys that I wont be able to calculate the point for the New Season YFF!
Hope someone will take away this job or u guys can share on it!

Here comes my advise,
Guess u all knows that 'most of the member join this private group is for 26FUN Point and Not for Fun and friendship',
I mean the feel of competitive is much higher than making fun and create friendship within this group?
What do u guys get after the whole season other than 26FUN Point?

Maybe some new rules or what is neccessary to prevent this happen again and to meet the goal of the private group?
Maybe u guys should have some filter-004ion on how to run the game well, all the rules or even reward system before create the new group for the new season?
Still have 2weeks to go, right ?
So dont have to be rush.

And I guess the role of the person who create the group is very important!
He should kick those who give up on half way out of the group and at the same time provide chances to other member!
(Provided the he could do so)

Well, if u guys think that all these is not neccessary then please ignore my message...
HaHa, Good Luck ah!~
開左隊啦
等join~~~~~
haha
yes, time is flying!!!
Similar as last year...
I think all the rules and KeiKa can help us to add points
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Time really pass very fast.This new season already third for me.Hope we have a good game.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Yahoo 英超聯 (2006- 2007)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。