<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ∵熱情的雌狼-羅馬∴(羅馬球迷請進)
返回列表 回復 發帖
Inzaghi linked with Roma move

Speculation in Italy is rife that Milan striker Filippo Inzaghi may be ready to leave the club and join Roma.

The player is unhappy not to have regained his place in the Milan team following a long lay-off through injury.

Inzaghi is now ready to consider offers from other clubs in the summer, despite having a number of years remaining on his current deal with the Rossoneri.

Roma are reportedly the first team to approach the striker, with the Giallorossi looking for a new striker for next season after letting Antonio Cassano leave the club during the transfer window.

Inzaghi wants to show current Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti that he is fully recovered from his injuries, however has so far been unable to dislodge Andrei Shevchenko and Alberto Gilardino for a place in the starting line-up.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖

[轉貼][News]捷禾:我唔想離開羅馬

The Romanian player wants to remain with the Giallorossi.

Despite being at the centre of various transfer rumours, Christian Chivu has denied that he is on the verge of leaving Roma, but on the contrary, the player is currently in talks with the capital city side to extend his stay.

"We are currently filter-004ing the renewal of the contract. The negotiation has currently stalled because the club has other commitments, but I'm confident.

"The only team that wants me and made me an offer is Roma. My father always taught me that I must not run after the money, I have great respect for the Sensi family.My father always taught me that I must not run after the money, I have great respect for the Sensi family."

Chivu had been linked to various clubs both in Italy and abroad in recent weeks.
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-5-28 10:52 PM:

賣走佢唔緊要,最重要唔好用黎換伊亞昆達就得喇......我唔鐘意伊亞昆達,簽佢太冒險......佢咁大個人只係得一季踢過出色,就係前季。太冇保證。
Iaquinta Hoping In Roma Deal

The Udinese forward wants a move to a big club.

Vincenzo Iaquinta might soon re-join his former mentor Luciano Spalletti at Roma, as the Giallorossi are trying to lure the Italian international to Rome.

"Right now I don't want to talk about the transfer market. I will think about it after the World Cup, but it's normal that each player aims at going to a big club.

"So far I have a contract with Udinese up till 2010 and it pleases me that Galeone wants to hold on to me."

His biggest regret occurred last December when Barcelona wanted to sign him, but Udinese refused.

"It would have been a dream come true to play along with Ronaldinho and Eto'o. These trains never pass twice."

炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-6-16 06:19 PM:

睇黎佢真係會黎......希望佢能夠令我跌眼鏡啦,同埋最好唔好超過1000萬鎊。800萬鎊可以接受。
??
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-6-16 06:27 PM:

因為我唔睇好佢。
=.=好黑心..

totti有無事
上場復出睇落幾fit,點知又傷-.-
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-8-27 03:16 AM:
阿古蘭尼與托迪一個撞牆,2:0!!
@@
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
係bor

最令人期待既e巴+阿組踢成點xd
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by Kian76 at 2006-8-27 03:31 AM:

國米太多新兵,踢到完全冇Form,攻守都一樣。
諗起車仔

睇黎都係調整期掛.....
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
Originally posted by donald15 at 2006-8-27 03:26 AM:
34分鐘已經3:0
訓得..
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
聽人話Grosso隱左形......
炒硬車切喜雀斬紅軍火燒兵工廠食緊梗食糖
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ∵熱情的雌狼-羅馬∴(羅馬球迷請進)

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。