娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 考大學...要分手???還是去找舊愛.....【蛙+】
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by conversekita at 2006-2-27 12:31 AM:

唔識英文呀...
唔係太明..
有冇人can help me///??/
if u can not choose which girl~ then dont choose~

seriously, if i were u~! i will nto chose both of them NOW! * if u love both *

form6, what is the most important for u is not girls, is ur career, ur education~!
plz analyze that if Taiwan's University is better than HK's for u, then go to taiwan~!

Plz dont mess up ur education and ur future with girls!~
those are fog just now, but later, u will find out that they are nth~

If ur current gf wanna go to taiwan with u, then make sure she understand, that goign to taiwan is better for her! dont let her go to taiwan study becoz of u ! u dont that responsibility on ur life~ seriously, who can sure love is forever! Maybe one day u broke up with her, u jsut ruin her career and future~

The Ex-gf....if she really love u, how could she still with that guy=='' and how could she expect u to be together with her.....if 3 years is not a problem....then wait longer lor~

Education and future career is what matter the most~ DONT let girls brought u down~!!!

My heart will g  段英文大約係話

如果你選擇唔到邊一個~ 就唔好選~

講真, 如果我係你~! 而家我兩個都唔會選! *如果你兩個都鐘意*

中六, 對你最重要既唔係女仔, 而係你既職業, 你既學業~!
唔該考慮一下如果台灣既大學好過香港既大學, 就去台灣~!

唔該唔好 mess up 你既學業同埋 your future with girls!~
佢地而家令你困惑, 但係遲D, 你會發現佢地係唔重要~

如果你現任女朋友想同你一齊去台灣, 就確定佢係明白去台灣係對佢本身有好處!
唔好要佢去台灣讀書係因為你! you don't that responsibility on your life~ (唔明)
講真, 邊個可以保證愛到永遠! 可能有朝一明你同佢散左, 你就破壞晒佢既職業同將來~

前任女朋友.... 如果佢真係鐘意你, 佢點樣可以仲同o個個男仔一齊==" 同埋點樣可以期望你同返佢一齊..... 如果三年唔係一個問題....就再等下囉~

學業同將來職業係最重要~ DON'T let girls bring you down~!!!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 考大學...要分手???還是去找舊愛.....【蛙+】

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。