<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 財多學錢 » | 救市過山車2008 | 美國前境面面觀 | 歡迎討論 |
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 Lee3 於 2008-10-4 04:10 AM 發表

That is the root inherent problem OF THIS BILL. THIS IS WHY IT WAS IT WAS BLOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO DESTROY ALL NORMAL AMERICANS, BOTH MCCAIN AND OBAMA APPROVED OF IT. A ...
Block 左又 Approve....  
Approve 左又未必好

呢個事世,
做 Student 最好,
乜都唔駛理~
原帖由 Triangel 於 2008-10-4 02:24 AM 發表
$700B bailout passes
President Bush poised to quickly sign historic $700 billion plan into law.

Woman, 90, shoots self inside foreclosed home
.... telling her story. "This bill fails to a ...
Fannie Mae forgives loan for woman who shot herself
"We're going to forgive whatever outstanding balance she had on the loan and give her the house," Faith said. "Given the circumstances, we think it's appropriate."

[ 本帖最後由 Triangel 於 2008-10-5 12:21 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 Triangel 於 2008-10-4 05:28 AM 發表

Block 左又 Approve....  
Approve 左又未必好

呢個事世,
做 Student 最好,
乜都唔駛理~
no, being a student sucks, being Non-American is the best. Not only is my tuition based on financial aid, I also work. Therefore not only are they taking my tax money, and instead of giving it back through financial aid, they have no money for financial aid because they're giving it all to the rich people.
原帖由 Triangel 於 2008-10-5 12:19 AM 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=2882565&ptid=191349][/url]

Fannie Mae forgives loan for woman who shot herself
"We'regoing to forgive whatever outstanding balance she had on the loan andgive her the house," Faith said. "Given the circumstances, we think i...
yes technically, they can get the loan back from her relatives. This is WHY WE DONT BAIL THEM OUT.
i saw this on facebook:
National Debt
After reading about the 700 billion, i thought hey, what about our national debt. Well, as we all know, it's about 10 trillion, tetering around 11 trillion, and i have facts to prove it.
In fact, aside from my little commentaries, all statistical facts are from the Treasury website, you know, where Paulson works.
So how much exactly does the US owe? Down to the PENNY?
Current Debt 10/02/2008
Held by the Public 5,869,084,491,601.97
Intragovernmental Holdings   4,279,664,792,482.18
Total Public Debt Outstanding

See that BIG FAT number under DEBT HELD BY THE PUBLIC?
That's what we owe. But that's not doing it justice, no, not even close. Let's break it down, TREASURY style.

What is the Debt Held by the Public?

The Debt Held by the Public is all federal debt held by individuals, corporations, state or local governments, foreign governments, and other entities outside the United States Government less Federal Financing Bank securities. Types of securities held by the public include, but are not limited to, Treasury Bills, Notes, Bonds, TIPS, United States Savings Bonds, and State and Local Government Series securities.

Now apparantly individuals and corporations are in the same category, because you know we make millions if not billions in our entry level jobs with no benefits and can barely cover rent, I know I DO. Now suddenly the market collapses, oh no! We have to save these corporations even though they're the ones who have been gouging the market with 1) outsourcing 2) firing low level employees to protect the assets of the HIGH management 3) selling companies like commodities thereby creating an unstable work place and fluid work force who will shift from job to job. Then there are the banks, who lend money of course. To people who have a history of not paying back money, SUB-PRIME mortgages they call it. Wow, that sounds like an awesome idea, give money to people who don't pay it back. Sounding similiar to something else? HOLD ON for JUST a second. Now let's see for a second, 5,869,084,491,601.97, who's been hitting the shopping? You? Me? We could but that would mean that we will have to spend just about 24/7 buying from Armani and Hermes, and buying everything in bulk of 200 ( i dont know, i'm just making an example). Still, who do you think contributed to this debt the most? The individuals or the corporations? Probably the latter right? So apparantly it's fair that we foot that bill. Of course.

Now back to that point earlier i told you to hold onto. Remember the details?
1)Loan LOTS of money
2)to a person(s) with NO CREDIT
3)and is not expected to be paid back "in full", in full is a direct quote
4)the money is used to buy assets

well, let's see how it goes. Well since you're buying with borrowed money, it's a mortgage right? I mean we've played monopoly. Having no credit, that's not being "good" or "top"
So NOT so good/top quality mortgages. What's it called again? sub-good? no. that word is used with Ribs too. PRIME. there we go. SUB-PRIME MORTGAGES!
Wait, so in order to save the economy from these bad sub-prime mortgages, we dish out a 700 billion dollar SUB-PRIME MORTGAGE.

And we vote for these people? Not bernanke and paulson, they get appointed. That's the government's way of saying "haha" (in the nelson muntz voice of course)

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/go ... debt.htm#DebtMakeup

[ 本帖最後由 Lee3 於 2008-10-6 06:45 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

Dow plummets more than 300 points, falling below 10,000 for the first time in nearly 4 years, as anxiety over global slowdown grows.

Analysts doubt $700 billion bailout will be enough to avert a major shakeout

最新             | 升跌         
DOW J       9,956.77  |     -368.61

[ 本帖最後由 Triangel 於 2008-10-6 10:24 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 Triangel 於 2008-10-6 10:07 PM 發表
Dow plummets more than 300 points, falling below 10,000 for the first time in nearly 4 years, as anxiety over global slowdown grows.

Analysts doubt $700 billion bailout will be enough to avert ...
get 7000 points in very nearby future.
原帖由 d228216 於 2008-10-6 10:47 PM 發表

get 7000 points in very nearby future.
原帖由 Triangel 於 2008-10-6 10:50 PM 發表

9,832 now
Dow claws back --
ending down more than 300 points, after an 800-point deficit --
dropping below 10,000 for first time in 4 years.
The Federal Reserve today announced a new program to help the battered market for short-term business loans.

Cautious optimism returns to market

[ 本帖最後由 Triangel 於 2008-10-7 09:51 PM 編輯 ]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 財多學錢 » | 救市過山車2008 | 美國前境面面觀 | 歡迎討論 |

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。