League: No BADGE
Other Badge: Embroidered Leicester City Badge
Trademark: Bukta
Sponsor:

More Info:
Shirt size: Mens
Game Details:
Worn / Issue: Worn and Laundered

This is a shirt design that is now virtually impossible to find. It comes from the 1972 season when Leicester wore white shirts as their home kit for the first and only season. The number 10 was worn by Frank Worthington during this year, but the previous owner believed it was worn by Alan Birchenall and so has got him to sign it. One day I hope to get Frank Worthington to sign it also. The shirt has many pulls and one rip across the chest.
Leicester City - 1972/1973 (Blue Away)

No Name - Number: 7

Badges:
Other Badge: Embroidered Leicester City Badge
Sponsor:

More Info:
Game Details:
Worn / Issue: Worn

The shirts in the seventies were always put to good use and I would say that if you get a shirt from that era, it is more likely to have been worn, yet if you get a shirt from todays generation, there is a high chance it is just match issued. So to get a shirt from the seventies you really have a shirt with a great history of it being played in.

This is an extremely rare Leicester away shirt. During 1972/3 Leicester wore white at home and blue away. If any Leicester fans are reading this they would automatically think this was worn by the great Keith Weller. Keith actually wore number 9 this particular season and so this shirt would have been worn in matches by John Farrington, who was a little less glamourous. I was told through the original owner that Keith gave this shirt to the tea lady at the training ground. This I believe and my thoughts are that in season 1973/74 Keith would have worn this for training. In the seventies, the shirts that were played in for one season, were then used as training tops the following season. I don't know about other clubs, but this was definately the case at Leicester. So although I cannot be 100% sure, I believe this shirt would have been worn by John Farrington during 1972 season, then in training by Keith Weller the following season when Keith was given the number 7 shirt.
Leicester City - 1979/1983 (Red Away)

No Name - Number: 5
Red not available as replica

Badges:
Other Badge: Leicester City and Umbro embroidered
Trademark: Umbro
Sponsor:

More Info:
Game Details:

This is another fantastic match worn shirt from the 70's / 80's. These shirts are extremely hard to find, but well worth keeping if you can get one. Thicker material than the replicas, different size tags, and those wonderful embroidered badges.

This shirt would have been worn by Larry May, who was a great player for Leicester and scored the vital goal at Orient when we were crowned Division 2 Champions under the great Jock Wallace.
Leicester City - 1979/1983 (White Away)

No Name (Larry May) - Number: 5
Embroidered badges not available on replica

Badges:
Other Badge: Leicester City and Umbro embroidered
Trademark: Umbro
Sponsor:

More Info:
Game Details:

Another fine example from the seventies / eighties. Embroidered badges, cloth numbers, thicker material and different size tags.

A stunning shirt, that would have been worn by Larry May who was a real favourite with the fans.
Leicester City - 1984/1985 (Green Away)

No Name (Gary Lineker) - Number: 8
Ind Coope not available on replica

Badges:
Other Badge: Leicester City and Admiral embroidered
Trademark: Admiral
Sponsor: Ind Coope

More Info:
Shirt size: 41/43
Game Details: West Brom Away 30th March 1984

Extremely rare green "unlucky" shirt. Leicester City never won a game in this kit. As well as the shirt being rare, it was worn by Gary Lineker which makes it as special as a shirt could possibly be.

Leicester actually played in two versions of this shirt. The first version had the Ind Coope incorporated into the pattern. The second version (this one) had the Ind Coope Logo transfered on. The number on the back is made of cloth. A wonderful very rare shirt. Do you also remember Ind Coope bitter, it was a superb drink, which is now harder to find than these shirts. It was a superb pint. And if you fancied something stronger, there was Burton bitter, which was generally located at the pump next to the Ind Coope. Those were the days.
Leicester City - 1985/1986 (Red Away)

No Name - Number: 8
Ind Coope not available on replica

Badges:

More Info:
Shirt size:
Game Details:
Worn / Issue: Worn

This shirt would have been worn by Mark Bright, but also Tony Sealy and the first black player to play for England - Laurie Cunningham. Laurie came to Leicester on loan, I believe from Real Madrid and so I am pleased to have a shirt worn by such a great player.

The shirt has an Admiral logo included in the silk number. I very much doubt this shirt was available as a replica, but I am 100% sure a long sleeved version would definately not been produced as a replica. It has a great history to it this shirt, but it really is a horrible shirt, like a few Leicester had during this period.
Leicester City - 1985/1986 (Red Away)

No Name - Number: 12
Ind Coope not available on replica, red not available on replica, long sleeved not available on replica

Badges:

More Info:
Shirt size: 41/43
Game Details:

This is the second shirt I have of the same design. This number 12 would have been worn by Mark Bright, Tommy Christensen and Robert Jones. A shirt with a less than thrilling history. Nevertheless it is very old and still very rare.
Leicester City - 1988/1989 (Home Blue)

No Name - Number: 8

Badges:
Other Badge: Leicester City and Scoreline embroidered
Trademark: Scoreline
Sponsor: Walkers Crisps

More Info:
Shirt size: 42/44
Game Details:

Another shirt purchased at the auction at Leicester City when the old main stand was demolished at Filbert Street.

This shirt would have been mainly worn by either Nicky Cross, who had a knack of scoring goals for Leicester, or Wayne Clarke, who unfortunately didn't.
Leicester City - 1989/90 (Home Blue)

No Name - Number: 14

Badges:
Other Badge: Leicester City and Scoreline embroidered
Trademark: Scoreline

More Info:
Shirt size: L
Game Details:

This shirt was obtained from another collector from Leicester who is lucky enough to own a superb collection. This shirt would have been worn in the second half of season 1889/90, when for some reason Leicester changed the design slightly for just the second half of the season. Instead of a Leicester badge in the centre of the shirt, the badge was embroidered onto the left breast, with the scoreline badge being put on the right. This shirt would have been worn by Gary Mills, Richard Smith, Gary Fitzpatrick, Tony James and the late Marc North.
Leicester City - 1990/91 (Red Away)

No Name (David Kelly) - Number: 8
Red not available as replica

Badges:
League: Nationwide Badges
Other Badge: Leicester City, Bukta emroidered

More Info:
Shirt size:
Game Details: Ipswich Town Away 4th May 1991

Worn versus Ipswich Town on 4th May 1991 by David Kelly.

Although David kelly wore this shirt for the Ipswich game, it will have already been worn by Mark North and Ricky Hill. It is so rare as it would not have been made as a replica, apart from about 6 shirts that were put in the club after the kitman had taken what he needed to make up the players shirts. This is a true fact, the club did put those six or so shirts up for sale in the club shop.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » [分享]較冷門球隊:李斯特城的球衣進化論

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。