<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙
返回列表 回復 發帖

[愛情診療室] 我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙

我早排識左我表姐(佢係我阿姨個女....大個2年)...我地好夾架....後來佢主動拖我手,我地就開始左啦。但係佢係我表姐,我唔知屋企會唔會反對呀??另外....就係佢住係美國,我住係香港....我好掛住佢呀....而且我又驚佢......我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙
哩個世界甘多女.......你係要搞自己表姐........
小朋友,你幾大?

Point #1: 近親柏拖,犧牲大囉!
Point #2: Long D關係,不易維繫!

我今年17呀,咁我都唔想架....有時d野控制唔到架
Trust me...long distance 可能救咗你!不要沉船啊!

即係點呀....遠距離點幫我呀
即係點呀....遠距離點幫我呀
So you won't fall into something too risky! Falling in love with your cousin is a dangerous thing....I am not old fashioned...but the obstacles you have to overcome are great.

You will probably say you really like her (and I guess she would say the same)...but I wonder if you two are mature enough to start a relationship like that. Even if you two are not related, the long distance and your young age will make this hard to work out.

Cool down....and be ready for the consequences for your (and her) decision...

Good luck young man...

I have to check out...will come back...leave me message if you need more help la....

[ Last edited by Gretzky on 2005-9-11 at 02:31 PM ]

Originally posted by ryan_wkm at 2005-9-11 01:31 PM:
我早排識左我表姐(佢係我阿姨個女.......
If you like her and you're having a good time, don't worry too much about other things. Your family's not gonna like it, but hey, she's not your sister or something.

It is ultimately an economic question, do you value how other people would look at you more, or do you value having a good time more.

Personally I would go for the good time. It's my own life and I'm gonna live it my way.
another thing is that you should make sure she's really treating it as a real relationship.

Some of my (non-Chinese) friends slept with their cousins, but those are only a fu(k-friend relationships.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。