<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙
返回列表 回復 發帖
但係我真係好想同佢一齊呀.....如果同佢分手.....我唔知點呀
hey.....ur case is much better than mine.....at least ur cousin feels the same way as u do......my cousin lives in UK n we also had sum nice time when she came bak durin summer....but she treats me as her best cousin only....or say TREATED.... afta she knew wut i feel...she hasnt even talked to me anymore...no call,email n everythin....its been like 2months till now

so....if u REALLY think u 2 can work out sum shit...go ahead n treausre the time...i perosnally think theres NO WRONG to love ur cousin.....
但係屋企人方面........
Originally posted by ryan_wkm at 2005-9-11 03:19 PM:
但係屋企人方面........
It's your own life, and it doesn't hurt your "屋企人" in any way.

Do what is best for yourself, and you don't have to tell the "close minded" people about it.

[ Last edited by westsider on 2005-9-11 at 03:30 PM ]
咁又係......咁我話唔話俾佢地知呀??
You don't have to tell them, just like you don't tell them how much sex you've had.

you have to pick your time.

Just like any other relationship, you need to fortify the relationship before telling anyone. If not, you're just opening up for whoever that would attack you. In particular, long-D relationship is very fragile, so wait until you 2 settled down at the same place geographically.

The most important thing is that you should only tell them if they're "open minded". Test the water; there is no point telling them if they wouldn't accept it.
其實我同表姐拍拖係唔係好過份︿同埋唔應該呀
no.

But whatever you do in this world, there's always a bunch of close-minded people trying to make your life miserable if you don't do things their way.
屋企人一定反對~
你阿媽同你阿姨由姊妹變親家,好難接受
Originally posted by YUEN_LOUIS at 2005-9-11 05:03 PM:
屋企人一定反對~
你阿媽同你阿姨由姊妹變親家,好難接受
Well I know of a lesbian from a very traditional Chinese family. She's living her own happy life with her partner. Nothing wrong with it.

I also know an European guy from a really racist family. He's living with his Korean girlfriend. Nothing wrong with it.

You don't have to let them know if they're gonna feel bad. Just let everybody do their own thing.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 戀愛起義 » 我好煩呀....請大家幫下忙

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。