<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» Sports討論版 » 北京奧運2008 » 孫海平勳人地說: 劉翔出賽是在玩命
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 打狗棒 於 2008-8-19 05:04 PM 發表
有時睇嘢唔好睇表面, 等於唔係有人爆幕後代唱事件, 又有誰會知道真相?
跑不動或是怕輸不敢跑, 現在誰也說不準, 在共產黨統治下的中國, 甚麼事也可以是假, 請不要過份天真!!! ...
then I don't understand the point...

even if he can't win the gold medal....at least he would get a second place (silver)....
why would he hestitate to play in the match?
原帖由 slwong3 於 2008-8-19 08:43 PM 發表

then I don't understand the point...

even if he can't win the gold medal....at least he would get a second place (silver)....
why would he hestitate to play in the match?
THIS IS THE POINT
http://www.26fun.com/bbs/thread-188760-7-1.html
本地雜誌報導一則

劉翔只是滿足13億愚民及7百萬順民「大頭症」﹝柏楊語﹞之工具而已
真傷假傷只有天知地知劉翔知
有時候..真真假假又如何
最緊要係四年後都會有奧運...唔駛搵命出黎博
何況四年後唔再係中國啦...壓力都冇咁大啦
''劉翔出賽是在玩命!' - 老外記者聽唔到呢句, 因為即時翻譯特登唔譯, 呢啲就係中國式記者會.
其實我覺得佢唔敢跑多
原帖由 shehboy 於 2008-8-20 04:41 AM 發表
''劉翔出賽是在玩命!' - 老外記者聽唔到呢句, 因為即時翻譯特登唔譯, 呢啲就係中國式記者會.
Don't they remember some Westerners also know Chinese language???
絕對同意!睇野唔好睇表面,要用腦諗,可以有代唱,又有放假煙花,梗有做假唔敢跑啦,其實呢個劉翔係整容出黎咖,真箇個依家醫緊添........又一個狗同人都會屙屎所以狗等於人o既思維

佢跑唔跑或跑唔郁都唔係主題,係我地中國人點解要對一個運動員咁苛刻,又點解做一個中國運動員非要玩命不可,射擊最後一靶打4.4環連銅牌都沒有的運動員講'金牌是假的,愛情是真的',當時睇live睇到佢老婆安慰佢時真係感受到呢句話,運動員都係人,一樣要食飯生活,點解要佢地同我地唔同?係唔係需要重新認識奧運意義,擺好心態,真係做到成固欣然,敗亦可喜,不顧結果,享受過程呢?
原帖由 amdintel 於 2008-8-21 08:10 AM 發表

絕對同意!睇野唔好睇表面,要用腦諗,可以有代唱,又有放假煙花,梗有做假唔敢跑啦,其實呢個劉翔係整容出黎咖,真箇個依家醫緊添........又一個狗同人都會屙屎所以狗等於人o既思維

佢跑唔跑或跑唔郁都唔係主題,係我地中國人點 ...
I totally agree with you that we should stand on the atheletes' side to think.

On the other hand, I don't understand why people would think 劉翔 is afraid to lose and that's why he pretends he is injury.

Right now, China needs as many medals as possible.  Even a silver medal would make them looks nice on the medal table.  If 劉翔 can play in the run, even he can't win the gold medal, he can at least get the second place (silver).  

If I am 劉翔, why don't I still join the run, if I really lose and got a second place, then I can just blame on the injury and say I was not at 100% during the match?  I would pretend that I lose but I still join the run because I am pretending the Chinese citizens.

Wouldn't that even sound more nice if his injury is really a fake?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» Sports討論版 » 北京奧運2008 » 孫海平勳人地說: 劉翔出賽是在玩命

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。