想溝果d全部都有仔* O# e. |; {6 i1 q( H
點溝呀
冇錢學人溝女,勁瘀架/.\
gloria
一個字:黑! 次次溝到(條女lum自己)都有意外) G5 [0 a/ _! q- _- e
同我太正義hehe
8 Z1 Z' ]( Y+ \8 E5 ?: Pd lum 我, 我又無feel o既女, 我都sad no...( y( z1 l& O# a4 {. ~
不過其實系好笨7...
Originally posted by Wallacehk at 2005-3-30 12:21 AM:9 K7 \' i0 Z  C$ k: @& j- y1 o
曾經滄海唔想再諗啦!
! b* e. @- Z/ n/ c" U6 U( s* v
話仲咩咁悕虛,不過我都覺得除非係學生哥,而家既女,都費時溝,o岩既咪玩下,除非諗住同佢結婚,否則合則來,不合則去,貪錢,伸佢走都懶,見到來電即cut!!!好既又難搵,你話點拍拖!!!  S! K' x" Y2 A7 s2 h9 D& ^
fun fun  fun,求開心,一齊笑下解紛爭
I am married....so I guess I am not qualified for this vote
9 \7 H( U* j+ @# j& T
# c) C5 c) W7 e: X2 m5 b7 Athe beauty and financial factor will die down shortly after the courtship begins. And if the relationship depends SOLELY on the about two...I am sorry...the chances of you guys are slim (think of the nearly 40% divorce rate!).
/ B5 x6 B. t+ J( `4 p
1 l' ]) H* B# H1 A# k0 II had a few girlfriends before. The most important factor is she really loves you whole-heartedly (and you try to do the same too). I don't see myself as good looking and extremely good in innerself, but I am glad she accepts who I am.6 N! s  k) l' h9 u
6 }; U/ R! L1 z  Q- M3 _. Q% C* C
Once people past the age of 25 (roughly), they will more likely look for acceptance rather than $ and looks in the relationship (that's to say if they are serious about relationship). , i2 q/ x# H2 i/ B2 \4 [" U
6 n0 z0 o; b/ E# R& k0 W' L
Girls having huge boobs, long legs and stunning faces may feed our fantasies, but a kind, loving and mature personality would last longer. (of course having both side would be a winning lottery ticket, but how often?)$ s  Y; a* p& D* _

4 f& t& _1 C! \- b, hSo while we dream and buff about all these  beauties....let us be realistic and nice to the girls around us. HK girls are known to be arrogrant, but if we have the patience and wit, we can prepare ourselves better personally and the girls will lay their eyes on us!
Also no money is a big problem
. D$ D  c# n6 V7 B1 f' @0 @/ j' `and 找不到合眼緣的
Here's my reason, plain and simple: The girl I love doesn't love me. If you want me to explain this, I'll start crying.
自問又冇錢,又冇樣
- u; O2 {2 p+ X3 E3 t. W好難溝到喎~~
覺得 Gretzky 講得好好,小第有同感。但係 meet 唔 meet 到 D available 既好野,同時你又已經開佐曉,都幾講 Luck 既。D timing 唔夾著隨時令你飲狠一世。
/ E2 D2 Y. ?: P/ d; S6 r: Z
' {2 Q. `% g4 e% D1 \' M- J" Beauty of girls will depreciate as time goes by,  but their cleverness may made you happy for the whole life ! " <-------諗諗佢  r/ N/ c$ e6 m1 j# ~) G
& Y/ I2 I1 A$ q
小第全力支持大家溝D有腦又可以支持大家快畏地生活既女人,只要個樣合格就得架啦% K% A/ l: S2 b+ e$ B, i

8 O7 u/ L) B5 B( p# \8 A+ kD貪慕虛榮又索既,都係有得扑就扑完算吧啦,無得扑都無乜損失! ( Because Opportunity Cost 好大架,隨時傾家盪產制唔過.... )8 r  Q# j; J" P4 p6 F* n9 W+ \

7 U8 c% p1 C: L) s9 i太空人偉哥話既 :"機會永遠留給有準備的人" , 未有女溝既兄第,你準備好未?

..都唔知想講咩~

唉...岩岩冇在
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 未拍拖o既人~"最"大原因?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。