<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 未拍拖o既人~"最"大原因?
返回列表 回復 發帖
冇左? 唔開心係正常既,開心既話仲大獲呀,証明你無愛過。* E2 k: F3 N; K" A

" _# N4 y) A1 Y! K$ M, k/ R: A  l電池無電,咪掉佐佢籮 ! Keep 住都係無電架 . d# o" W8 K5 c( k& o9 [$ Z

# Q( ^- [% p8 V" p, b快D重新投入生活,識d新朋友會開心d價。有女就更加好,起碼有D機會同可能性。4 A$ C5 o: D. ?7 M' n. u, z6 ~
誤好諗禁多佢,無用價,要走既係佢,要反來既自然都係佢,你係無Say架。千奇誤好浪廢時間係D 唔值得既野上面。3 `6 h- Z1 j& e2 q( k8 I* X3 B

4 t, ~( b/ k& n- m+ bShe decided , she leave , you don't brother her , after she did the comparison , she will decide to come back or not. In this case she did the real comparison . If she returned wou will become more stable than before. If she didn't return, you already win the time in stepping your next step in your life.* h. ~, T$ R6 x1 B1 i. P* Q
She decided, she leave, you contact her, she will have you as a reserve and will never did a real comparison as you never disappeared from her. This situation may last very long , one year , two year ....I can't tell ah. For my case , I waste 1 year and finally 想通了這四些。I hope my experience will be useful for you.
老蒙董係懵既老母都懂
You know bros, I hate to say this (better don't show this to my wife).....but being in a stable relationship (like me, who got married) does come with some restrictions (I don't go to computer store as often as I was a single..be with my wife ma). But once you MAKE EFFORT, SHOW YOUR GENUINE SPIRIT, FOCUS AND DEVELOP A STABLE RELATIONSHIP with the gal...the reward is BIG!!!!!!! I mean it!!!!!!2 C, ^) P8 k+ \; r

2 W3 c+ k% K) P+ H. }' S6 UI think most guys (including myself in the past) had no patience and rush into action...that's our problem as men.
& B& M  r. c4 D0 M1 s" f0 T( C2 X( _: A1 S/ m
Gonna slow down and focus.....
Agree ! Slow down and fcous. But somethimes there is big INERTIA for 比較被動的兄第。 Logically speaking , those active guy will start their new life and didn't need other's advice ( or ignore other's advice ) , for those passive guy , no matter what they say, actually they just want somebody listen and agree with his thoughts. So, I always emphasis the reasonability of actions in this situation , though myself still cannot take rational actions if my heart was frozen by her.
+ I- m6 i: a5 O' q
$ w% [* n9 w7 Z* z) H, \& Y+ ^1 {I would like to share the saddness of bros who 've just broken up, but honestly speaking, I can't help you , 你一定要堅d, 自己幫自己
老蒙董係懵既老母都懂
i also wan find one ,.....but many girl like handsome girl......then like we normal one no many ppl like ......so poor~~~so if i  wan find i wan find one don too love handsome guy...let they know handsome guy is flower heart one(i no say all lah).....
Originally posted by ianiankuan at 2005-3-25 05:38 PM:
9 f' G- S! X6 ^( Q& {1 o成日都覺得
& _8 @* P7 N2 P2 k7 i* T0 m『邊溝到丫~係都未到我啦』
5 D; _7 ?& l. M2 b/ D
+ [6 c- q  w" I3 A9 X) w同意
Originally posted by tung kin wah at 2005-4-8 01:57 AM:
  P, f- V/ ~) V% D
6 ^: N+ Y: i' {7 dShe decided, she leave, you contact her, she will have you as a reserve and will never did a real comparison as you never disappeared from her. This situation may last very long , one year , two year ....I can't tell ah. For my case , I waste 1 year and finally 想通了這四些。I hope my experience will be useful for you.
$ F7 G$ ]/ ?2 j
. x+ m% k! \, u* w2 t
- @5 h, c( e1 ^what if she doesn't come back.. just let her go?
Originally posted by 蕭塞豐乳中 at 2005-4-2 02:02 AM:+ Y! m3 @! e2 @4 X3 T
一個字:黑! 次次溝到(條女lum自己 ...
9 J  A( ?7 L; K7 c  F& W% |- r; |; J6 E9 H5 Y0 Y
小弟覺得咁又唔可以話笨既$ {( t" y1 c4 Q3 E. u2 i
至少證明你唔係為左玩先去拍拖6 r8 U% ?/ z  V! ^
咁可以算係個好仔呀
Originally posted by aiqidejiao at 2005-4-19 12:17 AM:
- y% w3 ]: r& o* S" M3 B, U$ g0 t8 ^& V" R
2 H2 k, k5 f. d! m0 U* t2 R) d3 c3 A' [
小弟覺得咁又唔可以話笨既4 l( \$ ?3 \, S+ @) C
至少證明你唔係為左玩先去拍拖# w5 D$ k7 g" z5 ^
咁可以算係個好仔呀
- v' X9 k5 Z$ Q$ f# {  o4 \, W
, @9 o8 y6 @- x' b6 J4 f' c9 h
nowadays, not many boys are like that
驚「愛得太深,散時痛心」掛...”
因為讀男校,所以冇機會識女仔
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 未拍拖o既人~"最"大原因?

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。