<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區
返回列表 回復 發帖
Tenten and Singsing,

really appreciate your great work and contribution ar. And I support your decision of taking out the so-called 'healthy tips / diet'.

add oil.
分享就是樂趣!
Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-7 01:18 PM:
sing...I won't be around much while in Hongerland....but leave me messages at Eng blow water and I try my best to take my eyes off all the wonderful gadgets in Hongerland....
Will do Charlie (You know, the Angels will always be able to stay in touch with Charlie )

Anyhow, I might be away for a small trip too.... for a week or so. I'll try my best to have things settled before I go. It is never my intention to leave a mess for tenten to deal with
最可靠嘅終生伴侶係.... 面油紙, 鼻貼<-- 答案   ^_^ '
Originally posted by RahXephon at 2005-7-7 04:59 PM:
Tenten and Singsing,

really appreciate your great work and contribution ar. And I support your decision of taking out the so-called 'healthy tips / diet'.

add oil.
RahXephon, thank you very much for your encouragement and support. If possible, please continue to contribute in the restaurant guide. Your postings are wonderful
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 03:17:

Will do Charlie (You know, the ...
wahhhhhh, sing sing and gretzky is leaving me wahhhhhh

when i see藥 , now, i am so sensitive,....
i don't know how to answer this 【飲食天地】藥材燉雞
Originally posted by RahXephon at 2005-02-01 23:59:
Tenten and Singsing,

add oil.
thx alot for your posting, you should ADD oil too

聖鬥士!勝利!

剛剛喝完咖啡,即時出了個鬼主意,一上網,就見聖鬥士激戰冥鬥士,睇到眼都花,都是自說自話好。

1/採用點錯處式的賞罰制,即任何網友在別人的文章內點出錯處,貼文章者就會被扣分,分數會加比指出資訊錯誤者。Reward/Penalty Scheme 可以參考現時的交通扣分制,扣分1至5,由神經病院院長判(要隆重其事),被人唱和唱人,很剌激!網友仔會覺更好玩,有成功感。

2/用一兩個月時間,製造成chat room熱門焦點話題麻!公開徵集網友建議,討論如何解決網上醫療問題,將種種問題、建議post出來,讓大家參與提供方法解決,也提高網友關注,有賣點!做個真正的chat room。

醫療界關注網上醫療不專業

飲咖啡,真係得嫁!
聖鬥士!努力呀!
Originally posted by sohozhk at 2005-02-01 05:07:
剛剛喝完咖啡,即時出了個鬼主意,一...
dats a good idea, but we don't want anyone to copy and paste information

some people copy and paste information that could harm people

[ Last edited by tenmadio on 2005-7-7 at 09:53 AM ]
Originally posted by sohozhk at 2005-7-7 10:07 PM:
剛剛喝完咖啡,即時出了個鬼主意,一上網,就見聖鬥士激戰冥鬥士,睇到眼都花,都是自說自話好。

1/採用點錯處式的賞罰制,即任何網友在別人的文章內點出錯處,貼文章者就會被扣分,分數會加比指出資訊錯誤者。Reward/Penalty Scheme 可以參考現時的交通扣分制,扣分1至5,由神經病院院長判(要隆重其事),被人唱和唱人,很剌激!網友仔會覺更好玩,有成功感。

2/用一兩個月時間,製造成chat room熱門焦點話題麻!公開徵集網友建議,討論如何解決網上醫療問題,將種種問題、建議post出來,讓大家參與提供方法解決,也提高網友關注,有賣點!做個真正的chat room。
前輩, 很好很好的提議, 十分多謝

但院長必須對此方面有好深厚嘅認識, 否則就失去公信力, 小妹子礙於工作繁重及資歷尚淺*, 未能勝任院長職務, 期待將來有心人願意出任院長一職.

至於扣分方面.... 扣分少不免會導至爭端, 為做好事而傷和氣就唔係咁好喇, 個人覺得加獎指出資訊錯誤者已經好足夠.

此做福 member 嘅項目或者可以發展成為專區及吹水版嘅地標, 有機會小妹子會同版主商量

(資歷尚淺* - 小妹子嘅學士同碩士學位都係同營養學冇乜太直接嘅關係, 目前對營養學都係邊學邊做 )
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 12:27:

前輩, 很好很好的提議, 十分多謝 ...
thx sing sing for the reply in chinese
i am still learning how to write them
singsing and tenten,

很高興飲食天地的反應越來越好,每日平均都有幾個新post。 會唔會將所有食譜group 埋同一個post會好啲? 一來方便搵,二來唔駛將的吹水板的新post推後。

Support u 2 ar!
分享就是樂趣!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。