<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 【飲食天地】交流烹調技巧 發表食府品評 肯分享實加分
返回列表 回復 發帖
Secret of cooking thick steak:" m, I- \+ d7 F+ i7 {

4 i: B( I' ?& P8 eMake sure you have lots of oil (olive oil better) and the pan is thoroughly hot. Dried the steak with towel, seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper...turn the heat to high....fried the steak on one side for about a min...flip to the other side and do the same. By now you should have the two sides 'caramelized', meaning the 'crust' is now burned. TURN THE HEAT DOWN TO LOW-MED or LOW...keep flipping from time to time...cooking time varies (depending on the thickness).
0 m; k# @3 V5 D! J3 z) u* U' P# d0 ]: O
One thing not to do: NEVER PRESS THE STEAK with your ANYTHING...THE JUICES WILL COME OUT!!!!!
; D$ N* P/ Z- y9 P& q3 ?6 g$ ^/ Y
* S  E9 S8 _' v$ wI don't like the add on sauce...simple steak with marsh potato is the best.

Secret of cooking thick steak:
& H8 e9 |' A+ V% @3 \# B0 N# t+ g# [, ^1 j
Make sure you have lots of oil (olive oil better) and the pan is thoroughly hot. Dried the steak with towel, seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper...turn the heat to high....fried the steak on one side for about a min...flip to the other side and do the same. By now you should have the two sides 'caramelized', meaning the 'crust' is now burned. TURN THE HEAT DOWN TO LOW-MED or LOW...keep flipping from time to time...cooking time varies (depending on the thickness).2 K; |- n' |/ t- X$ y/ j

+ d! l9 c9 l3 i9 S0 k) ~* N. z! t* K% nOne thing not to do: NEVER PRESS THE STEAK with your ANYTHING...THE JUICES WILL COME OUT!!!!!
- C3 u( W- n- a. s" F; J( X+ j8 q* Z, G6 F) s7 i8 }5 h
I don't like the add on sauce...simple steak with marsh potato is the best.

15 min Easy Lemon Chicken Wings

Ingredients: Chicken 'middle' Wings (10 pieces); 3 soup spoons of brown sugar and 4 to 5 slices of lemon.  }8 |, x3 G7 U7 x) ^% s4 _$ U
" g7 ?3 M; N7 Y. Q9 p
1)Take the wings out from fridge. Wash and dry them. Room temperature. Little salt on wings.
& @6 E7 c; i: n9 K. i2 q2)Heat pan, pour oil, fried the wings until 90% done.
: b7 i; r4 R+ f6 z; c% |3)Put lemon slices, sugar and 1/2 of hot water to pan. Stir for a minute and put the lid on for 6-10 minutes (or the water turns into sauce)# E0 x# V5 c' m  I* i0 E, Z, I1 Y

7 Y, t4 x: Q1 {  P1 D6 T0 EDone....

Thanks for the recipie....you can actually post it here (just up stairs)6 K* d( b  h$ b7 H' x

9 }# P  u2 J. I6 s( N【飲食天地】交流烹調技巧 發表食府品評 肯分享實加分

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 【飲食天地】交流烹調技巧 發表食府品評 肯分享實加分

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。