娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by tenmadio at 2005-7-7 11:07 AM:

agree with you sing sing    
I have recently encourage too much false info,
給了大家那麼多問題, 十仔極端抱歉!!!
sorry sing sing
No worries, 十仔. This is totally not your fault. No need to blame yourself
On the other hand, I'm very glad that Sohozhk 前輩 had brought up the issue though
最可靠嘅終生伴侶係.... 面油紙, 鼻貼<-- 答案   ^_^ '
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 18:10:

No worries, 十仔. This is totally not your fault. No need to blame yourself
On the other hand, I'm very glad that Sohozhk 前輩 had brought up the issue though
so is fatfatdragon 前輩   
he had help me a lot too...
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-7-7 06:50 AM:

Fat Fat, the following is my re...
Dear tenten and sing sing,

Thanks a lot for your postive replies. I totally agree with your point of view as I always put it serious on eating (as I like eating)
I think you, tenten, sohozhk, me and some brothers/sisters just want to make [飲食天地] better. Actually, when tenten become co-host, the zone is really active and full of enthusiasm (why I like to express my ideas and opinions in recent topics). Both of you are very great in set up the zone.
I will continue supporting the zone as promised.

(自己返睇自己個post都覺得太odd, 請原諒我)

Best Wishes

[ Last edited by fatfatdragon on 2005-7-7 at 07:38 AM ]
小弟唔易做, 大佬更難當
飲茶你行先, 吹水我最叻 (好文區茶客 - 冰鮮潛龍™寫於人間死城)
Originally posted by fatfatdragon at 2005-02-01 18:30:

Dear tenten and sing sing,

T...
thank you for your post, fat fat, i am still too young right now, and i really need people who are well experiences like solozhk, fatfat, sing sing to help me improve.  i thank you a lot for correcting my mistakes ,  the more mistake i have made, the more i will grow older .  thx everyone
tenten & fatfat, what are your opinions on the following proposals to solve the current problem:

1) We can suggest the moderators not to give point(s) to members who are posting 健康飲食資訊 without a verifiable source. If they agree, then this rule will be stated clearly in 【飲食天地】. We can also suggest members to consult their doctors or registered nutritionist before they practice anything that is being posted here.

2) Remove 健康飲食資訊 as one of 【飲食天地】's 加分題. We'll focus on cooking tips, recipes, and restaurant guides only.

Please let me know what you think and we'll go from there. Thanks
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 19:04:
tenten & fatfat, what are your ...
agree, although not giving points may decrease the people who contribute, but it is always better to be save than sorry.  Adding to your question,, what about people who post wrong recipe or recipe that may decrease heath(example: increase blood presure, etc). what do we do with those post?
Originally posted by tenmadio at 2005-7-7 12:11 PM:

agree, although not giving po...
cooking is different. people have the choice not to cook something or not to eat something. but then we wouldn't want members to promote some "healthy" diet tips that are actually detrimental to their health. this is the major difference.

let me know what you think
tenten, i'll be back tomorrow. please follow up on this issue, and leave me a message here if there's anything urgent. thanks and cheers

thank you very much once again for the great work. when you are doing something good, there would always some obstacles. so, don't be discouraged
Read the comments above...let's be careful here....健康飲食資訊 is too risky for us at this point....食療 information is supposed to be verified by certified personnel, but most members here may not have the awareness or they are simply too ignorant to do so. Even with a disclaimer posted, we have no guarantees....I am concern with the legal consequences, as well as the WELLBEING of our members.

Guys, I work in the medical profession...and I had patients suffered and died coz of stupid information.....let's ditch the 健康飲食資訊 and 食療 threads.

Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 19:14:

cooking is different. people ...
I can see the differents now, and I understand what you meant by detrimental to health, example:  <the coffee diet ...>....you are right, it is better to be save than sorry.  I think even people fully have prove that those are healthy, they shouldn't get points because it might be healthy to one doctor, but not healthy to another.....

example: the fish theory:  it was a huge theory last year and also came into the news, because of factories chemical waste over the past 10 years, the fishes' bodies had mercury inside... under SOME nutritions' theory, the fish may kill the baby's inside a pregnancy women... although there was no prove over the past 20 years that had affect any pregnancy women, in fact, children had grown smarter and smarter each year....

in some cases, due to some nutritions, that is healthy and some don't,  so I think it is always not safe unless ALL nutritions approves it, and that is hardly impossiple, so i don't agree with adding points.. now ....
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。