<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-7 12:25 PM:
Read the comments above...let's be ...
i strongly agree. but this won't prevent other members from posting such information. indeed, members had been posting inaccurate information long before the establishment of 【飲食天地】, and had been rewarded with points.
最可靠嘅終生伴侶係.... 面油紙, 鼻貼<-- 答案   ^_^ '
Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-7-7 08:25 AM:
I agree With Gretzky....
Recipe is Ok, 健康飲食資訊 and 食療 need professional verification that beyone what we could provide.  I suggest we delete all post realted to these subjects.
真真假假,花色香皆看化    【大學選科搵工Hotline】
Originally posted by Gretzky at 2005-02-01 19:25:
agree with gretzky's idea,,,

ditching the thead is the best way for all 26fun members to be safe...

I am always so unlucky, a week after i became a co host,.. this happens..
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 19:29:

i strongly agree. but this won'...
maybe we could ask moderators to subtract points to members who doesn't have doctor/nutrients approved that those are correct information
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-7-7 08:04 AM:
tenten & fatfat, what are your ...

1) We can suggest the moderators not to give point(s) to members who are posting 健康飲食資訊 without a verifiable source. If they agree, then this rule will be stated clearly in 【飲食天地】. We can also suggest members to consult their doctors or registered nutritionist before they practice anything that is being posted here.

2) Remove 健康飲食資訊 as one of 【飲食天地】's 加分題. We'll focus on cooking tips, recipes, and restaurant guides only.
my opinions:
1. Agree to state "members to consult their doctors or registered nutritionist before they practice anything that is being posted here."
It should be the right and postive attitude to somethings related to health no matter where the information sourcing.

2. We can suggest the moderators not to give point(s) to members who are posting 健康飲食資訊 without a verifiable source.. This is a paradox. It can help to improve the information (資訊) quality, but it also discourage members enthusiasm on giviing their ideas/opinions.
Honestly speaking, some of the information sources may be like "阿媽 say" or "婦女新知 say".  If we set this retriction, it may be something lose the objective of "吹水區" on 吹水.   My suggestion is let members have a field to write, but not retricted. he can write down "XX report", "阿媽 say", or "婦女新知 say" and this field needed to be highlighted in color

3. Remove 健康飲食資訊 as one of 【飲食天地】's 加分題.. Agree to remove from formal 加分題, or just give a fixed points (say 1 mark for "轉貼" or 2-3 marks for "自己經驗", of course experience needs to be reasonable and practical). It is because I believe most of the 健康飲食資訊 is from "轉貼".  

4. We'll focus on cooking tips, recipes, and restaurant guides only. Not totally agree (tend to be neutral and near disagree), as 健康飲食資訊 is a key part of 飲食文化.
Maybe, we can change 健康飲食資訊 to 健康飲食討論.

hoping that the above can help.
小弟唔易做, 大佬更難當
飲茶你行先, 吹水我最叻 (好文區茶客 - 冰鮮潛龍™寫於人間死城)
Originally posted by tenmadio at 2005-7-7 12:32 PM:

maybe we could ask moderators to subtract points to members who doesn't have doctor/nutrients approved that those are correct information
well, at least not add points to the ones that continue to post.
Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-02-01 19:34:

well, at least not add points to the ones that continue to post.
not adding points may not stop them to post inaccurate information though...
Originally posted by tenmadio at 2005-7-7 12:36 PM:

not adding points may not stop them to post inaccurate information though...
see my opinion in #29.... we can't stop them.... but we shouldn't encourage them.
Originally posted by fatfatdragon at 2005-02-01 19:33:

my opinions:
1. Agree to state...
or maybe we could change
健康飲食資訊 or 健康飲食討論 to 健康飲食奇文

which means legend,, may not be true, so people will know that too
Originally posted by tenmadio at 2005-02-01 19:39:

or maybe we could change
健康飲食資訊 or 健康飲食討論 to 健康飲食奇文

which means legend,, may not be true, so people will know that too
so, we all agree to ditch that thread now???
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 【飲食區】 » 【飲食天地】 - 討論區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。